Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Snoke is Ekons backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

sassassin posted:

It's a position shared by Chris Avellone. He didn't delve too deeply into Star Wars, and did his own thing riffing off KotOR 1, RPG mechanics-made-text and his usual moral dinginess, with a Star Warsy veneer.

And the product was better for it.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

sassassin posted:

It's hard to compare it to a product that doesn't exist.

We have a fair few Star Wars games that stay true to the source material.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

So I just re-watched TFA and I can only assume the first two acts of TLJ is gonna be parallel plotlines of Rey hanging with Luke and Poe following Snoke's next move from the resistance base and trying to rouse his boi Finn from his coma by talking bro talk by his bedside.

Either way it seems like Poe will get a shitload of spotlight which is cool. It'd be good to see Isaacs given more chance to flex those acting chops, he didn't really have the opportunity in TFA.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Lampsacus posted:

Oh, and I asked him about his thoughts on the prequels vs. the OT. He didn't really distinguish them on quality.

Turns out all the YouTube videos and lore in the world can't buy good taste. :smug:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Die Sexmonster! posted:

(JJ has nothing to do with the rest of the films)

Which kinda sucks. The series could use more of his enthusiasm even if it's just from a producer's chair.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Die Sexmonster! posted:

I loved Force Awakens for that reason, but the director of Last Jedi has done my favorite episodes of Breaking Bad, so I am way too excited for this movie.

Don't get me wrong, Rian Johnson is a far better director. It's just a shame JJ will go from being such a big part of the revival to barely involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Great result.

• Locked thread