Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CalmDownMate
Dec 3, 2015

by Shine
So i'm guessing this is still embargoed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CalmDownMate
Dec 3, 2015

by Shine
There are so many "spoilers" floating around that I think none of them are even sticking with me so not spoiled.

CalmDownMate
Dec 3, 2015

by Shine

Deakul posted:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_vii_the_force_awakens/

Oof, I was really hoping it'd be, at the very least, better than Attack of the Clones.
:sigh:

God drat it JJ Abrams... god loving drat it...

Is this a joke of some sort?

CalmDownMate
Dec 3, 2015

by Shine
I don't have problems with Fin or Rey I have problems with literally everything else. Strange how that goes.

CalmDownMate
Dec 3, 2015

by Shine
The only reason they didn't tell him the truth is because they invented the truth for the second film.

CalmDownMate
Dec 3, 2015

by Shine
edit: wrong star wars thread

CalmDownMate fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Dec 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CalmDownMate
Dec 3, 2015

by Shine

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm not, and I've noticed the people telling him that he's wrong are some of the most infamously dumb people on these forums.. just food for thought.

They laughed several times at my showings. Finn talking about Rey having a boyfriend and the time he wrecked the consoles and they ran away were the big ones.

• Locked thread