Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

How do you guys handle buying Rogue One tickets? Are there alerts anywhere? Do we know what days they go on sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

I bought mine the 18th of October last year. I was randomly looking on Fandango the moment they went on sale. I grabbed an entire row for my friends opening night. 10 seconds later it was entirely sold out.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

how y'all getting tickets in the next 15 minutes? fandango?

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

I don't know how but I got 8 tickets miraculously with perfect seats at an IMAX showing in Boston. The secret was buying it right from AMC's website and skipping Fandango altogether :getin:

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

jivjov posted:

Is there any way to get to the (obviously not yet active) ticketing page for The Last Jedi at a specific theater on AMC's website? I kinda would like something I can sit there and refresh constantly starting at about 5 tonight.

i too would like to figure this out

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

rawillkill posted:

code:
https://www.fandango.com/amc-84th-street-6-aabqa/theater-page?date=2017-12-15
This is about the closest you can get as of noon eastern - the important bit is the date.

code:
https://tickets.fandango.com/transaction/ticketing/express/ticketboxoffice.aspx?row_count=196131635&tid=aabqa&sdate=2017-10-09+22:55&mid=205640&from=mov_det_showtimes
(Example link for blade runner tickets)

we don't any of the other parameters to get to a better ticketing page yet

edit: some theaters do have disabled buttons but there's nothing interesting there yet.

code:
<span class="btn showtime-btn showtime-btn--restricted js-amenity" data-amenity-desc="Tickets coming soon. Be sure to check back later!" data-amenity-name="Ticket Availability">7:00p</span>

Good info. For some reason AMC theaters do not show up on my Fandango so I have to get them rough AMC's website

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

uh was anyone thrown in a 'line' on Fandango?!

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

so why aren't these tix selling out immediately? i bought 4 sets of tickets with no problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Cross-Section posted:

Because they were very overt with the messaging that the tickets wouldn't be going up until after the trailer aired

edit: kinda beaten

True. I got the AMC Assembly Row ticket listings by typing in the date manually and guessing the url. I don't think that poo poo was supposed to be public yet

here's the URL in case anybody is wondering:
https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/star-wars-the-last-jedi-47790/showtimes/star-wars-the-last-jedi-47790/2017-12-14/amc-assembly-row-12/all

• Locked thread