Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
So team recast is picking up steam over team CG Leia and team kill off Leia. My hope is Sigourney Weaver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Barudak posted:

Obi-wan is the equivalent of a guy who tells you "hold my beer" before doing something stupidly dangerous and then turning around and telling you not to sip his beer cause it kills braincells. The man loves fighting, drinking, and fighting in that order and I feel like i should point out the only things he explicitly trains or invokes Luke to do are all combat related.

poo poo hes the one who just flat out tells him to kill his dad.

And according to The Clone Wars has a woman on the side.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

The MSJ posted:

The one being flanked by babes.

Hey, where are Clarke's eyebrows?

Han Solo's not black

• Locked thread