Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Cloud, Yuna, Lightning. Calling it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I want paper mario because he'll have hammer a moves like mario should have had to begin with.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yuna dances, and people die.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Four hours remain.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

no they will not posted:

i've been using an external drive since mario kart 8. It's definitely too small

Yeah and Wii U games are huge. I had to get one for bayonetta 1+2 which I think would have filled the entire wii u up.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm playing sticker star and the bizarre humor is on par with TTYD's character humor. It's like Mario fell into an obtuse Sierra adventure game and I love it.

There's a RE1 Spencer mansion level with the same dog jumping through the window hallway, but the dog is a giant stapler.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Not a Children posted:

Please don't talk about Sticker Star in a way that might trick people into buying it

So far Sticker Star is awesome, I don't get the bad reputation that it has. It's funny and the gameplay is engaging. The puzzles are fun to solve and the helper thing never pops up to give you hints unless you ask for them.

I'm at the end of world 5 now and loving it. Easily one of the least hand-holdy nintendo games in recent memory.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Direct in a little under an hour. I'm excited.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/12-15-2015/

link to direct

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'M SO loving HAPPY

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9y5QbTpc7Q

this song will prob be in smash bros ftw

it wasn't on the list. One thing I noticed was tomorrow is mine and mysterious destiny being instrumental remixes and that's kind of a fail but they have the best two songs from Bayonetta 1 (Friendship and Red & Black) so it's aight.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

no they will not posted:

there's in game voice chat thanks to the wii u gamepad's integrated mic

this is only activated in between matches though

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bayonetta looks incredible. I can't wait for the end of January when I can smash online again.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I am going to play Non Stop ∞ Climax from 1 then ∞ Climax from 2 all in a row, starting tomorrow. so loving excited for bayonetta!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Can't believe she has charge modifiers on almost all her moves. And loving witch time!

• Locked thread