Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

at 5pm EST tomorrow ninty is dropping some major Smash news on us, and they're saying it'll be the last smash-related nintendo direct. i wouldn't be surprised if they just made Cloud available once the direct is over along with whoever else they're adding, but does this mean no more smash DLC?? that would be a crime IMHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its gonna be snake obv

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Why am I still here? Just to smash?

i need to hear kief flip out over Pac-man and Cloud

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

-The car from fast racing neo

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i legit want paper mario..if only because it means they'll orchestrate more music from TTYD

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

Me, in a deluge of cum

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ttyd on the wiiu eshop..dear god

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im really hungover cause my biffle got his wife prego and we celebrated, i woke up just in time for this poo poo. i have like nintendo senses.

im ready for the hot news. im ready for hot man Snake to be added to smash, immediately after the presentation

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its 2015 and ppl are still talking about geno

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

MORE fire emblem characters

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

Whotf is this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that counter looks stupid op lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

new characters announced for smash bros: cloud, corrin, borby, elbus, dimpo, and hegdum

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

only two whole months away for corrin! cant wait!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

poor villager

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

WITHIN HOURS OF THE PRESENTATION

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

LMAO geno mii fighter outfit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres now a cyra mii fighter costume

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

does anybody play as Mii Fighter.

no and it's not even allowed online unless youre playing against friends lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

BAYOOO IN SMASSSHH

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

Yasss bayonetta slay

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

Lol "infernal climax"... I havent played bayonetta it looks cool though..... Should i get it..

theyre some of the best action games ever, bayonetta 2 is basically perfect

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

i beat bayonetta 2 like 4 or 5 times. its so sick.

my friend lent it to me and i wouldnt let them have it back cause i wanted to beat the extreme difficulty

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i guess this really does mean no more smash dlc period.....BUT BAYONETTA

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

bye sakurai...i wouldn't be surprised if hes turning around and starting Smash NX in a month.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

omg...there will be a bayo amiibo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

i'm extremely glad of my three new mains, and still holding a candle burning for my friend snake next year as a surprise at the end of a direct

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

press F to show your respects to our friend Snake

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

Could we play together online?

if anyone would like to play, im in the tag thread. ill def be playing some later, with cloud

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im bobnumerotres on wiiu, ill be adding you guys. theres also a smash irc for quickly finding ppl idk if its active anymore

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

If I dont buy cloud yet can i play with people who did? Ill probably get cloud anyway just wondering....

buying cloud just unlocks him, you can play ppl with DLC chars and stages you dont own just fine

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao i can see cumboy/sofia hovering over the eshop already...hell, same

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

unable to connect. drat. well im unsurprised that cloud in smash would break nintendo's servers

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i played some fg and it seems the kong is still strong :D

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its sad but they supported the game with major balance patches and new characters+stages for over a full year and that's more than most games.

i would kill for actual loving costume DLC and not the miifighter bullshit though. ill never know why they refused to make easy money on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Perhaps sakurai is an ho orable man and not a scheming shylock lile oni of street fighter fame

he was super anti-paid extra content and at the game's launch on 3ds he was all "we have no plans for DLC, because i only make complete games"

i want him to know i'd pay a billion dollars + suck his dick for all of Samus' suits, but he prob knows this and doesnt care

• Locked thread