Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I love Nintendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A cool drat horse posted:

It's hard to tell from these directs but she looks like a really strong character too... Powerful
It makes sense since I assume she'd be a lot like ZSS and Sheik just from her design, and they're both very good.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I hope they sell a DLC character bundle next year or something.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

the bayo gameplay looks incredible. in training is right when he says she plays exactly like in the videogame
Most of the Smash characters do, and it's amazing.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

idk if i wanna play smash or replay bayo 2 now
Replay Bayonetta 2 in preparation for making her your new main.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rosemary: Snake, Triggered Tumblerina is easily triggered. It's a powerful emotional state brought on by...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

You can't chat or anything afaik. I think the only Nintendo game with voice chat was animal crossing
Hey You! Pikachu

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i take back what i said about cloud, seems more like a glass cannon. has a lot of strong quick moves and good speed, but once you launch him off stage his options are really limited, and he gets launched high p. early.
So is Rosalina and she's still excellent.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mabels big day posted:

[:colbert:] he's not better than ike.............
Ike is really good now but I don't think a lot of people realize how much he's been buffed in patches.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Ike was my brawl main.
Same, he was the most fun character for me in Brawl.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

If there's one thing I don't like about Sm4sh, is that it seems like 1/3 of the cast has a down B counter
The only character who I mind having a counter is Lucario. He shouldn't have one, I think it messes up the risk/reward thing for being more powerful at high percents by protecting him too much from attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

Goemon is cool
It would be extremely good if he was in Smash.

• Locked thread