Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Rhycool posted:

*King K Rool puts in the cassette tape and looks into the mirror, where he sees bonzi buddy's reflection*

"Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do?"

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I don't think they'll put bayonetta in the game, sadly

Heheh

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

When the Bayonetta trailer started my heart sunk because I thought it was gonna be a new Kid Icarus character, even when Bayonetta started talking because I dont recognize her voice and thought oh great its loving Medusa.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Skylark posted:

kirby is a cute n sad slime wytch trash princess 🌠🌠

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Looks like Kojima.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

said nobody ever

Your av is Roy and you cant appreciate a FE character being used to market an upcoming FE game? Ah, what ever..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Of course hes singing a different tune.. dudes got dollar signs in his eyes from Bayo amiibo sales alone.

• Locked thread