Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Vin Diesel from Devil's Third

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Slime from DQ series and Jack Frost from Atlus games

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lppphjhbhtt

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Succ

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol @ ryu and little mac cross counter

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also I like Corrin tbh... At least he has dragon shapeshift instead of being a Robin/Marth palette swap

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the bayo gameplay looks incredible. in training is right when he says she plays exactly like in the videogame

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Most of the Smash characters do, and it's amazing.

Her and Ryu are the most noticeable but the latter isnt that impressive since hes from a FG originally

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Paper Triangle posted:

your'e right. nintendo SHOULD make a moba.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Corrin's gimmick at least makes him more unique than the other sword users

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I like Ike!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wouldn't be surprised. Triggered Tumblrinas that eat this poo poo up all claim to be 1/5th dragon-kin or someshit.

Well, I am. And what are you doing about this.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

the tower of druaga mii costume is cool too

Ya that was chill

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Kins posted:

not videos, but http://legendsoflocalization.com/ usually translates reactions from japanese shitposter imageboards within a few days

quote:

They should just make Smash like LoL where it’s free to play and you can pay to get more characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm 1000% sure the only reason Snake wasnt in was Konami being absolute fuckers. They even put the disclaimer before Bayonetta to hint that.

• Locked thread