Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Amazing, loving amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Some ideas I had that would really improve the series:

-keep zooming out the camera like in brawl, just keep zooming out until you can barely see the pixels of the characters. Now that's the appropriate camera distance for a fighting game.

-make it so that you can only play as Mii fighters in the base game and if you want the classic characters you have to buy the amiibos of them

-remove all local multiplayer

-make it so you have to subscribe to NintendoOnline subscription service to play online multiplayer

-let people vote for new characters so they have to have Sanic and characters from Undertale etc. be in the game

Well those are all the improvements I could think of but if I come up with more I'll let y'all know.

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Dec 16, 2015

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

drat if the new Smash Bros was a MOBA I would cream my pantalones, only way this series could get anymore Awesome.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

FWIW, the more fire emblem characters the better IMO, really they should be the only new characters they add.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

Is it a spoiler that the player character in the new FE is part Dragon or whatever.

Wouldn't be surprised. Triggered Tumblrinas that eat this poo poo up all claim to be 1/5th dragon-kin or someshit.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

You can't chat or anything afaik. I think the only Nintendo game with voice chat was animal crossing

There should be like, Online+ or something, I would gladly pay :20bux: x2 for the privilege. Nintendo, shut up and take my money already!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I hope they add Steven Universe to the game next.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Nostradingus posted:

Mega Man, Pac-Man, Sonic the Hedgehog and Cloud Strife are all in the same video game now.

http://youtu.be/BOPlK10Rcdk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I wear your grandads clothes. I look incredible

• Locked thread