Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I hope my friend snake comes back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
possible characters
-Snake
-Wolf
-inkling
-xenoblade chronicles X rep
-The car from fast racing neo
-bub from bubble bobble

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Cloud, Yuna, Lightning. Calling it now.

I will throw my computer out the god damned window

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

fadam posted:

How good is the online in Smash 4? I really want to get it, but I don't like playing with items on.

for glory is pretty good in terms of latency issues, i've never had any problems

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

gently caress you if you dont like items in smash

i love items in smash but they make the online have lots of latency problems and trouble.... items are strictly local for me

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

The Wii U is too drat small.

i've been using an external drive since mario kart 8. It's definitely too small

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
new character: wolf link

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
based on the current wii u eshop frontpage the new character will either be Cross from xenoblade chronicles X, car from fast racing neo, shovel knight, zack from zack & wiki, or the AVGN

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i'm going to be a little disappointed if it's paper mario since i've never played a paper mario game but other people would like for that to happen and as long as they're fun to play i'll be satisfied

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

you would absolutely love those games. I would say give them a shot

the only mario rpg i've played was dream team bros and that kind of dragged in the middle but the paper marios look really fun. i hope they add gamecube games to the wii u eshop

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
"corrin"

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
new characters announced for smash bros: cloud, corrin, borby, elbus, dimpo, and hegdum

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
THAT TAILS COSTUME HOLY gently caress

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
bbb

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
frankly i'm still riding the high of shulk's announcement

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i would like to play smash bros please add me g0m_nn

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

Do not imply that smahs is a "real " fighting game. FUUUUUUUIIUUUUUUUU! Lmao im saltynow

they didn't even say it in the direct, they called it a competitive action game lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Soral posted:

if sakurai was insistent on adding a 6th fire emblem character he should have at least added a character that fans would actually like to see......... you see a lot of people asking for chrom or lyn or whatever other anime character but i've never in my life ever heard of someone asking for corrin to be in smash

that's because the game corrin is in hasn't been released yet

edit: games

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Didn't they first localize a fire emblem because marth and roy in melee were so popular... putting a character in smash is good for selling games

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i'm playing as my friend cloud

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I am starting a "with friends" match of super smash bros.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
the cloud v cloud match...

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

if youre on late at night i def wanna play with you. i didnt know skylark had smash either

in my time zone it is 1:41 am.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Skylark posted:

Im dling Cloud bundle and getting the hyrule map too then im gonna join the game... Could we skype or something (extrovert here)

there's in game voice chat thanks to the wii u gamepad's integrated mic

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
when you acidentally run off the edge at the start of the match and lose a stock and still end up wnning :D

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
gg, all

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

g0m whyd you leave :(

playing a game against my brother (local)... sorry i didn't think i was ending the match i thought i could leave since i lost all my stock anyway :P

• Locked thread