Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Rhycool posted:

*King K Rool puts in the cassette tape and looks into the mirror, where he sees bonzi buddy's reflection*

"Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

[to my 1998 self] In twenty years you will have Cloud, Ganondorf, Duck Hunt Dog, and Ryu all in one fighting game, and Donald Trump is president.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

[1998 me] will I be able to play as King K Rool?

Me: No, but you can make a cartoon avatar of yourself who wears a costume of him. It doesn't have to be you, it can be like, Hitler or Hank Hill or whoever.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Is it a spoiler that the player character in the new FE is part Dragon or whatever.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I was bummed by yet another Fire Emblem character but I watched the video and he looks awesome as hell and unique so it's all good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

If there's one thing I don't like about Sm4sh, is that it seems like 1/3 of the cast has a down B counter

Yea I think they're boring to use, annoying to fight against, and usually not very interesting looking. I liked them when it was part of Marth and Roy's fencer gimmick and not a standard ability. Bayonetta's seems cool though.

• Locked thread