Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Aston and me started working on this on IRC (I solved the Picross puzzle because I am a hopeless Picross addict), and we've at least narrowed down the answer to the first question to be either SHALLOT or SUGGEST. Note that the question is to pick the one that is not the odd one out - and the other ones are. STARLET is the only one lacking a consonant pair, SONNET is the only one that's 6 letters rather than 7, SAFFRON is the only one that doesn't end with T and TORRENT is the only one that doesn't start with T.

We looked at the colour question for a while as well, but came up with nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread