Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Bobnumerotres posted:

i think the reward was a piece of ultima iirc but yes god that sucked

A piece of ultima eh... Whats that do..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I feel like Kh2 has too many wack sidequests so I probably wont bother, I really want to beat it and move on to Birth By Sleep.. The final mixes usually add a bunch omre extra junk too. I really wanted to 100% Kh1 hd but the final mix version added extra "super rare" materials for making the ultimate weapon stuff so you would have to grind for a million hours and forget that

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dream Drop Distance

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Skylark posted:

I feel like Kh2 has too many wack sidequests so I probably wont bother, I really want to beat it and move on to Birth By Sleep.. The final mixes usually add a bunch omre extra junk too. I really wanted to 100% Kh1 hd but the final mix version added extra "super rare" materials for making the ultimate weapon stuff so you would have to grind for a million hours and forget that

they made unlocking the secret ending movie in 1 require like 100% of everything if you play on normal even tho it wasnt like that in the original wtf

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dream Drop Distance

That game and bith by sleep are actualyl the funnest ones... They have fun rpg customization stuff that makes me feel like a clown playing these older games wher eyou just hit X over and over the whole game.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

elf help book posted:

they made unlocking the secret ending movie in 1 require like 100% of everything if you play on normal even tho it wasnt like that in the original wtf

Its better to play these games on hard anyway imo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Skylark posted:

Its better to play these games on hard anyway imo.

they also made it if you want a platinum trophy you need to beat it on all 3 difficulties lol

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

elf help book posted:

they also made it if you want a platinum trophy you need to beat it on all 3 difficulties lol

🙅

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

RIP

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

I thought this one was harder than the rest at the time. did some really cool stuff with the split screen during cutscenes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i got a ps4 stupidly expecting kh2 final mix to come out on it eventually. at least bloodborne is good

is dreamdrop worth getting?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yes it's great

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Oh my god I jus t found out that in the American version of KH2 you can't unpause the game during a song. You can start the song over or quit the game but not unpause and keep going. Good lord

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
did they really not change that in the 2.5fm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

Oh my god I jus t found out that in the American version of KH2 you can't unpause the game during a song. You can start the song over or quit the game but not unpause and keep going. Good lord

lmao...

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

frank.club posted:

did they really not change that in the 2.5fm

no ugh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jeez

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

drat, i'd like to get ahold of the *cringes* "Jap" (sic) version.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Kingdom Hearts 2 is the only game I ever got 100% in. I had fun the whole time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

i got a ps4 stupidly expecting kh2 final mix to come out on it eventually. at least bloodborne is good

is dreamdrop worth getting?

They're porting DDD to PS4 so I would wait

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kingdom Hearts 1/2 are awesome. I should get around to BBS one of these days since I have the remasters

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kingdom Hearts II.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Uggh you have to grind in the Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts 2 just to get a dodge roll!!!! Flipping mental

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i remember getting really frustrated with kurt ziza as a young gamer.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I beat the hard boss phew.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Skylark posted:

I beat the hard boss phew.

which one?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Beating every form of the final boss in KH2 without dying, with just a sliver of life left and no healing items by the end, was one of the most :hellyeah: moments in gaming for me

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Its a fight against Roxas in The World That Never Was, its only in the Final Mix version of Kh2 and its hard.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Skylark posted:

Uggh you have to grind in the Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts 2 just to get a dodge roll!!!! Flipping mental

the dodge roll wasn't in the non final mix version at all, you only had the wisdom form dash

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqagLx89mOE

Skylark fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jan 13, 2016

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
This song is so good.... i totally forgot about it.... 😍

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:yeah:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://twitter.com/heterochallenge/status/471167633887604736

• Locked thread