Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I liked the pooh stage

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man I think I need to buy this because I forgot how epic this game was, I mean it was epic enough that I 100%ed it but I was a drat 12 year old at the time so who knows what the hell I was thinking.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i never played these games and honestly they haven't interested me until these screenshots.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

frank.club posted:

I liked the pooh stage

Sora, don’t forget… We shall always be here. If you’d like to visit again, that is.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Skylark posted:

The vaporwave band "death's dynamic shroud.wmv" currently.

If you haven't yet heard it, listen to the NUWRLD remix of I'll Try Living Like This, it's good.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

If you haven't yet heard it, listen to the NUWRLD remix of I'll Try Living Like This, it's good.

O believe me i have.... Its nice i still prefer the original version . "Living in the streets like dogs" ftw 💯

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Cold

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I feel like a chump cause I could be playing Bloodborne but I chose to derp around the 💯 Acre Wood.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The 100 acre would is awesome IMO. As a kid my sister loved pooh so I was always like Meh, this is stupid crap! but these screenies are making me remember it fondly.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Yea pooh is cute i just wanna like, beat this game. I feel obligated to do this but Birth By Sleep is on this disc and its a way funner game

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i never played these games and honestly they haven't interested me until these screenshots.

I couldnt in good conscience recommend kingdom hearts 1 or 2 to you, basically in these you just hit x to use the keyblade the whole game. But if you get the chance to play Birth By Sleep (psp and ps3 one) or Dream Drop Distance (3ds and on ps4 later) theyre cool.. They were made by the same team and have fun rpg character building stuff.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
my favorite concept in the winnie the pooh universe is "jagular"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm feeling like I'll probably stream me playing Shovel Knight but no mic since I'm going to be watching a stream and lay on my bed while I do it... But I'll talk in the chat. twitch.tv/wormskull

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Streaming thread is that-away, I think you made a wrong turn at albequerque lol! Just playing, ill check out your stream.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

Streaming thread is that-away, I think you made a wrong turn at albequerque lol! Just playing, ill check out your stream.

lol Whoops, I usually memorize threads by the reply count + author name.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Doing way more KH2 Final Mix sidequests than i should be doing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Playing Kingdom Hearts like what up I've got a big cock.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Im not doing any more sidequests I did all the non stupid ones. Time to beat thegame

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good luck OP.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the final boss is loving insane

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
So i beat kh2 final mix last night (and im playing on proud). And i said that would be the end of it.

But today im thinking, what if i try to beat sephiroth... Im very unsure about it, im super emotional today for various reasons and getting defeated by sephiroth would add a bitter taste to the already dour feeling of Kingdom Hearts postgame. Then again, if i beat Sephiroth... that would definitely change my tune.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Bobnumerotres posted:

the final boss is loving insane

It pissed me off because before it lets you land the last hit on the boss, it enters a minigame where you have to mash X and triangle for a really long time, but it only says to mash triangle, so I died and had to look up why. Apparently the triangle is to save Riku, and the X mashing is for saving Sora.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

It pissed me off because before it lets you land the last hit on the boss, it enters a minigame where you have to mash X and triangle for a really long time, but it only says to mash triangle, so I died and had to look up why. Apparently the triangle is to save Riku, and the X mashing is for saving Sora.

yeah its dumb as hell. i fought that dude a bunch of times and died to that laser flurry over and over having no idea why lol

you should totally do some of the post game stuff. sephiroth is fun and i think final mix even added a whole new area full of uber versions of a lot of the bosses in the main game. its the main reason i wanted to get it

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Bobnumerotres posted:

yeah its dumb as hell. i fought that dude a bunch of times and died to that laser flurry over and over having no idea why lol

you should totally do some of the post game stuff. sephiroth is fun and i think final mix even added a whole new area full of uber versions of a lot of the bosses in the main game. its the main reason i wanted to get it

the thing is I just want to feel like i beat kingdom hearts 2 and move on to birth by sleep, which is also on this disc and its way more fun

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Relative:
Me: Dunno, hows your baby daddy is he still around cause i dont see him here #ThanksgivingClapback

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

Relative:
Me: Dunno, hows your baby daddy is he still around cause i dont see him here #ThanksgivingClapback

lmfao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Skylark posted:

Relative:

hahahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it's up to you dude. seph you can just kind of walk up to him and fight him, it's a really crazy fun boss fight. the other stuff is behind tons of grindy bullshit iirc. like you need to have all of your transformations at max level

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Skylark posted:

Relative:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I didn't bother with any of the superboss fights in KH2, I rarely do in games anyway

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skylark posted:

Relative:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skylark posted:

Relative:

💅🏾

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

You should play it on Critical next time, Skylark. Critical is fun.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Butt Ghost posted:

You should play it on Critical next time, Skylark. Critical is fun.

IIm gonna be real with you... there may not BE a next time... As important as KH1 and KH2 are for me (Kh1 is much more important to me to be honest), I dont think ill get much more out of additional replays, I think a lot of the gameplay isnt super fun most of the time. I'll probably replay a little down the line but idk its mostly just mashing X, I dont think the fighting mechanics are very goodl. Chain of memories, birth by sleep and Dream drop Distance have more interesting character builduing stuff that i think is more fun, im psyched to play birth by sleep and will probably start today. But i probably wont wanna replay KH2 for years, at least.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I feel like when i replay BBS and DDD i will feel like im "good" from the start, more or less, because i have an idea of what stuff works, and what stuff I should try to do. But when i start a file in KH1 or KH2 I feel like the same dummy every time.. a weak character that i need to level up more so better stuff happens when I mash X. Not a very exciting prospect to me as a gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Skylark posted:

IIm gonna be real with you... there may not BE a next time... As important as KH1 and KH2 are for me (Kh1 is much more important to me to be honest), I dont think ill get much more out of additional replays, I think a lot of the gameplay isnt super fun most of the time. I'll probably replay a little down the line but idk its mostly just mashing X, I dont think the fighting mechanics are very goodl. Chain of memories, birth by sleep and Dream drop Distance have more interesting character builduing stuff that i think is more fun, im psyched to play birth by sleep and will probably start today. But i probably wont wanna replay KH2 for years, at least.
Honestly, the mashing X bit is why people like Critical mode. It forces you to take advantage of Sora's skills, his finishers, and where he's positioned. But it's cool, it might not be as great fresh of a playthrough.

Oh, but you will be frail, and not "good." At least not immediately. It's not as bad as EXP Zero by any means, Critical isn't necessarily hard, it's just easier to die. But you also do more damage.

• Locked thread