Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matthewtheman
Oct 20, 2015

by Lowtax
The Gamergaters are so rampant there that I can't handle it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Welcome to the fold of true gamers without misogynistic prejudices, Matthewtheman. Glad to have you aboard.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

So whose rereg are you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

So whose rereg are you

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i say we should welcome matthew, he made a killer LP thread of his fire emblem hack.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i say we should welcome matthew, he made a killer LP thread of his fire emblem hack.

He has my support

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

So whose rereg are you

are you not familiar with his Fire Emblem Reverse Recruitment Hack LP

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

for some reason i remember that ddue who would literally sign his own posts. gambino? idk. RIP that dude. someone should contact him and get him an account, he will be protected here, in the zone

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

gently caress anyone who follows a Let's Play.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Bobnumerotres posted:

for some reason i remember that ddue who would literally sign his own posts. gambino? idk. RIP that dude. someone should contact him and get him an account, he will be protected here, in the zone
Cheers.

-RG

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

That was Richard Gamingo.

Regards,
RG

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

Dude... its Richard Gamingo, and hes never coming back.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I've been hearing a lot about these 'Gamergaters' as of late. Who are they?

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Welcome to our newest budding superstar Imp, Matthewtheman

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That was Richard Gamingo.

Regards,
RG

hahahah yes. oh and when i said sign his own posts i didnt mean that he owned them i meant the posts themselves were ownage, they were own posts cause he ruled

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Austrian mook posted:

Welcome to our newest budding superstar Imp, Matthewtheman
He's the man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's a Youtuber who also goes by the name Richard Gamingo and he's like a weird northern Italian immigrant who looks like he's in a boy band and he mutters really lowly over gameplay videos with fully deadpan commentary.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

He's a Youtuber who also goes by the name Richard Gamingo and he's like a weird northern Italian immigrant who looks like he's in a boy band and he mutters really lowly over gameplay videos with fully deadpan commentary.

the dream imp LP

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

I'll YCS Secret Santa you one of his epic shirts. I'd say PM me but I don't have plat. We'll work out the details later.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ops fine with me

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress anyone who follows a Let's Play.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
drat RG let his domain lapse so now I can't post screenshots of his epic t-shirt collection, of which I own one of each.

Matthewtheman
Oct 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I've been hearing a lot about these 'Gamergaters' as of late. Who are they?

Sexist bigots who harass women with rape and death threats.

Anyway, speaking of my LP, I really need to get back to that, but it's finals week rn and Christmas is around the corner, so it'll probably be a while.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:razz: Hey All Funny as YouTuber here :razz: not a rereg dumbass :razz: Love me PLEASE!!!!

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I don't care about any of the things you people are talking about at all.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i don't care about you

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i hope undertale beats oot

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Goat posted:

I'm sick of all this bull crap!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Doctor Goat posted:

wow love the hilarious butt salt

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Doctor Goat posted:

This but unironically.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I was kinda hoping op would be cvagts

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

This guy is epic.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Goongrats op, and good luck with this new chapter of your life. "Just keep swimming"

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
haha congrats on growing up, kiddo. now hop in line for a neogaf account like the rest of us

• Locked thread