Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i say we should welcome matthew, he made a killer LP thread of his fire emblem hack.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

for some reason i remember that ddue who would literally sign his own posts. gambino? idk. RIP that dude. someone should contact him and get him an account, he will be protected here, in the zone

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That was Richard Gamingo.

Regards,
RG

hahahah yes. oh and when i said sign his own posts i didnt mean that he owned them i meant the posts themselves were ownage, they were own posts cause he ruled

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

He's a Youtuber who also goes by the name Richard Gamingo and he's like a weird northern Italian immigrant who looks like he's in a boy band and he mutters really lowly over gameplay videos with fully deadpan commentary.

the dream imp LP

• Locked thread