Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

How is the Pokemon Mini

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
gently caress the Pokemon Mini... I wanna hear about dat loving nug!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

He probably smoked it for an incredible high.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

He probably smoked it for an incredible high.

Ummm, That's a dee dee dee. Of course he got stoned off it Im asking what kinds of strain it is, whether it's home grown chronic or what, Hell I even wanna know what kind of percolator bong or pipe he packed it into. In case you can't tell I'm all about my budz.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I never had one of those but they were in Pokemon Channel, the really lovely sequel to Hey You Pikachu that only I played

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I like your book and mini gameboy op, but that's a mean booger you got there!!!!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

pokem,on + weed + esoteric magic = my friday nmnight bitches

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

The strain of weed is "gelatto (sic) cookie" it is a sativa dominant hybrid with a "high t(hc) count". It is flavorful and the nugs are very dense. I packed most of that sucker up into a single, well packed bubbler. It is a nice Eldritch looking glass piece that I splurged on a few years back after 4 of my relatives died in one year and left me a lot of inheritance money to squander. I have not worked a day since then. The flavor is very sweet, slightly earthy. It reminds me of blueberry muffins or like what I imagined "treaCle tart" from 'arry potter would taste like. I love it. My gay boyfriend is going to the dispensary to buy more of it today along with another strain called gorilla glue number four, the dispensary is called "House of Dank" it is owned by Armenians and staffed entirely by painted middle eastern babes. They do not know how to spell anything, they spell it "gorrial glue".

The Pokemon mini is good but not great. The card game cartridge is complete trash, some of the worst. I like the mini game and puzzle carts the most.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

Nice. I love Drugs.
This except ironically and disdainfully.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

The strain of weed is "gelatto (sic) cookie" it is a sativa dominant hybrid with a "high t(hc) count". It is flavorful and the nugs are very dense. I packed most of that sucker up into a single, well packed bubbler. It is a nice Eldritch looking glass piece that I splurged on a few years back after 4 of my relatives died in one year and left me a lot of inheritance money to squander. I have not worked a day since then. The flavor is very sweet, slightly earthy. It reminds me of blueberry muffins or like what I imagined "treaCle tart" from 'arry potter would taste like. I love it. My gay boyfriend is going to the dispensary to buy more of it today along with another strain called gorilla glue number four, the dispensary is called "House of Dank" it is owned by Armenians and staffed entirely by painted middle eastern babes. They do not know how to spell anything, they spell it "gorrial glue".

The Pokemon mini is good but not great. The card game cartridge is complete trash, some of the worst. I like the mini game and puzzle carts the most.

Awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can you use some of your inheritance payola to buy me a Dreamcast and a copy of Shenmue.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Can you use some of your inheritance payola to buy me a Dreamcast and a copy of Shenmue.

Dude.. me too. How the hell am I ever going to play this game in time for III.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

sorry i can't send you a dreamcast. it turns out we had three sega geneses, not dreamcasts. we only have two dreamcasts, and we need them both in case of a divorce.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Dude.. me too. How the hell am I ever going to play this game in time for III.

Emulator

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Pablo Gigante posted:

No I had this OP.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rediscover posted:

Ummm, That's a dee dee dee. Of course he got stoned off it Im asking what kinds of strain it is, whether it's home grown chronic or what, Hell I even wanna know what kind of percolator bong or pipe he packed it into. In case you can't tell I'm all about my budz.

how come you can type peroclator bong perfectly but couldnt handle salami

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol gently caress i typed it wrong but im leaving it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dreamcast emulation is bad I heard.. fingers crossed though.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

send a salami to your boy in the army

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Dreamcasts are still fairly cheap and you can just burn the games.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

net cafe scandal posted:

pretty good last time i tried it but i never tried shenmue which is a, uh, special game

it's good but definitely special

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Coolguye posted:

pretty good last time i tried it but i never tried shenmue which is a, uh, special game

it's good but definitely special

tell us more about shenmue.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

As a Millennial I posted:

nozomi...

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
well, i bought a pokemon mini

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

show me where i spelled salami wrong. because it never happened and ive never even tried to post salami on this forums. gently caress you

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

As a Millennial I posted:

ine-san i made 500 yen today

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rediscover posted:

show me where i spelled salami wrong. because it never happened and ive never even tried to post salami on this forums. gently caress you

Oh wow lmao sorry i just realized what ive done

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Oh wow lmao sorry i just realized what ive done

Lol that's harsh , thinking somebody is Plutonis.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

for some reason ive always mixed those two avs up even though i shouldnt because cowboy bebop ios extremely badass

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

for some reason ive always mixed those two avs up even though i shouldnt because cowboy bebop ios extremely badass

drat thats uninteresting poo poo. thanks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

small hendren posted:

drat thats uninteresting poo poo. thanks

cool click here if youd like to read some more

http://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=172016

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

you are retarded.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think it's cool that he's mixing you up with Plutonis cos the guy In your av has brown skin

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

I think it's cool that he's mixing you up with Plutonis cos the guy In your av has brown skin

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

that's what i thought had happened.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I had a pokemon mini but i think i was too stupid to use it with the gbc games, but i got way into these digimon things

it was cool because these new digimon would plug right up to the old ones and you could fight them.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
the OG digimon were kinda gay because they would start evolving while you were in school and there was no way to stop the sound and they were pretty much glorified tamagotchi that could fight each other. but the pedometer versions were cool and probably kept kids active

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

how do you play digimon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

A cool drat horse posted:

I never had one of those but they were in Pokemon Channel, the really lovely sequel to Hey You Pikachu that only I played

I played it as a young lad. It isnt very good

• Locked thread