Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
I also took one on the chin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

ArtVandelay posted:

I don't need him. I barely even looked at the rule 5 guys, my roster is basically complete.

:shrek:

edit: this season is off to a cracking start. My pitching threw 9 no-hit innings before losing in extras. GREAT.

EvilBeard fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Dec 23, 2015

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
I'm probably going to drop back to just mordecai and dimaggio. and mordecai only because I have a young group of talent that I'm attached to.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Capt Murphy posted:

This is going to be my last season in DiMaggio (and HBD). I've been trying for a while to summon the effort to properly run a team and I just can't do it - I don't enjoy this game anymore. I"ll do my best to shepherd the team to the end of the season and leave a solid franchise for the next owner.

We'll always have Wally together.

:(

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

ArtVandelay posted:

gently caress Virgil Martin, and gently caress HBD for not putting Weinhardt into the all star game, thus making the guy with the 2nd most dingers in the league miss the home run derby.

Somehow garbageman Yasiel Gonzalez kept Graham Abernathy out of the All-Star Game (he's hitting .322/.407/.586), so I don't wanna hear any bitchin'.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

ThatsMyBoye posted:

Here's the thing about the NL West: I hate it

+

Payroll Information
Players: $66.6M

:black101:

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

ArtVandelay posted:

Poor Weinhardt. What does a dude have to do to get recognized

be better than other dudes who still didn't make the ballot. Graham Abernathy had a monster season, and wasn't even a loving All-Star.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

gyroball posted:

It's depressing and horrifying that someone is taking my team into Tacoma and someone should warn that dude.

It's depressing and horrifying that is not your team. :cry:

• Locked thread