Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I forgot that the dragon's dogma port comes out in like 3 weeks so that should be a great way to kick off 2016. lots of big releases on the way, I'm personally really interested in the new Deus ex. what's everyone excited about next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dark Souls III most of all

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Twilight Princess HD, DQ7/8 3DS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In curious if they'll change anything for twilight princess HD.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Uh fire embpem persona 5 maybe ff15 if it ever comes out, fe x smt i will buy thay garbage hell ues, idk. Is nier 2 coming oit next year??? Oh yeah and ultimate jab figthring game [b]steetfoghterfibe

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

In curious if they'll change anything for twilight princess HD.

Hopefully they change it to a good game :cawg:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ds3 and smt iv final are my most anticipated, but theres a lot of other games im looking forward to as well.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

All of the amazing upcoming DLC content for Star Wars: Battlefront, Witcher 3, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Maybe barkley2 will come out next uear? I think the next shantae also? Shovel knight plague mode or whatwver? Hell yes heres hoping i lose my job next performance eval haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Uh fire embpem persona 5 maybe ff15 if it ever comes out, fe x smt i will buy thay garbage hell ues, idk. Is nier 2 coming oit next year??? Oh yeah and ultimate jab figthring game [b]steetfoghterfibe

FFXV is a 2017 game most likely

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

All of the amazing upcoming DLC content for Star Wars: Battlefront, Witcher 3, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Hen FREAKING get

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
definitely ds3 and dragon's dogma

hopeful for dx and quantum break

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

FFXV is a 2017 game most likely

I hope it geys released someday, in the evar

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hopefully they change it to a good game :cawg:

it already is one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They release a trailer for a date where they would announce the release date, and the teaser was like Summer 2016.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Maybe barkley2 will come out next uear? I think the next shantae also? Shovel knight plague mode or whatwver? Hell yes heres hoping i lose my job next performance eval haha

the last things already out . and it pwns too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I started replaying Twilight Princess a couple weeks before they announced the remake but I didn't get far so I'm just gonna wait

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

Not nice to glorify someone's job loss

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Not nice to glorify someone's job loss

id love to lose my job. just kidding although there would be obvious benefits

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky gets localized. And that bravely default 2 comes out at some point

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
persona 5, the new fire emblems, zero escape 3, dangy ronpa 3, barkley 2, omori, mother 4

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

Oh i meant uh specter knight or whoever next. Plague mode pweens

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

I hope Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky gets localized. And that bravely default 2 comes out at some point

bravely second is out in feburary :-D although, apparently the news is its not that great.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my god I completely forgot about ZE3!!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

persona 5, the new fire emblems, zero escape 3, dangy ronpa 3, barkley 2, omori, mother 4

Uh isnt zero esca0e 3 an anime and not a game...?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Dark souls 3; deus ex 4, someone announcing whatever hideo is going to make for Sony that will come out winter 2020, buying a wii u

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

it's absolutely a game. it's coming out for PS VITA but i'll probably get the 3ds version so i can take notes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

3DS/Vita , summer 2016. They said it will be day and date English and Japanese releases

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fairly badass name / logo too http://zeroescape.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Escape:_Zero_Time_Dilemma

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

it's absolutely a game. it's coming out for PS VITA but i'll probably get the 3ds version so i can take notes

Freaking Sweet louis

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
oh and if they release any ace attorney games in english in 2016 too even though i didnt like dual destinies that much. investigations 2 was way better than investigations 1 so i assume that director just needs practice at writing a set of characters before getting good at it, and i've lowered my expectations for the voice acting.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I hope they back to sprites instead 9f janky 3d midels

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

oh and if they release any ace attorney games in english in 2016 too even though i didnt like dual destinies that much. investigations 2 was way better than investigations 1 so i assume that director just needs practice at writing a set of characters before getting good at it, and i've lowered my expectations for the voice acting.
Dual destinies kicked rear end!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Capcom has alread given the meiji era pw game a release date ofNEVER outside of japan, but aa6 is getting localized i dont think its out in japan yet tho either

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Dual destinies kicked rear end!

yeah - it kicked itself!!! ace attorney vs layton was 1000000 times better

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I havemt finished the leyton game

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm unbelievably hyped for Dark Souls 3, OP. I'm also looking forward to Dragon's Dogma, although Samurai Sanders on Games says the JP version is boring but I don't know if he liked the OG as much as I did, a lot of people didn't for some reason.

i'm interested in trying SFV even though a lot of people in the thread seem to hate it and post about it constantly. Also I will play the hell out of Tekken 7 if it drops next year. I'm also curious about Pokken.

The giant bomb cast where they played Rez got me hyped for PS VR. I'm sure it won't live up to expectations, but my hope is that japanese devs figure out really crazy poo poo to do with it while also figuring out some of the fundamentals of how to make an actual game and not just some tech demo.

Also sign me up for whatever Nintendo makes on the wiiu, basically, everything has been awesome

edit: also Dragon Quest Builders if we get it :pray:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm excited about the ace attorney anime

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I'm unbelievably hyped for Dark Souls 3, OP. I'm also looking forward to Dragon's Dogma, although Samurai Sanders on Games says the JP version is boring but I don't know if he liked the OG as much as I did, a lot of people didn't for some reason.

i'm interested in trying SFV even though a lot of people in the thread seem to hate it and post about it constantly. Also I will play the hell out of Tekken 7 if it drops next year. I'm also curious about Pokken.

The giant bomb cast where they played Rez got me hyped for PS VR. I'm sure it won't live up to expectations, but my hope is that japanese devs figure out really crazy poo poo to do with it while also figuring out some of the fundamentals of how to make an actual game and not just some tech demo.

Also sign me up for whatever Nintendo makes on the wiiu, basically, everything has been awesome

I have some bad news about the Wii u fozzy fosbourne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The bad news is thay its the best console money can buy. Holy poo poo

• Locked thread