Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

*loyall msyteriosu x wonders whay else a guy called samurai sanders from tje stupid games forum thinks :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The bad news is that there's not going o be any new ninty games for Wii u I don't think. Zelda, eventually but I wouldn't be surprised if that ends up on NX too

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
oh and amplitude. i backed that kickstarter so i'm going to play it as soon as it comes out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want to play cuphead, mirror's edge 2, and the new ratchet and clank as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

oh and amplitude. i backed that kickstarter so i'm going to play it as soon as it comes out

I backed the pathologic remake so I'll play that whenever it gets released

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

The bad news is that there's not going o be any new ninty games for Wii u I don't think. Zelda, eventually but I wouldn't be surprised if that ends up on NX too

Yeah, a legitimate concern, for sure. I'm still hopeful we get some side project games though in the meantime since those have been real good.

e: i'm also cautiously optimistic about a new ratchet and clank. ps4 needs more blue sky games, tbh (dqh owns)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Uh isnt the star fox game coming out on wii u

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still don't know about star fox, man

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Oh yeah. I feel like Star Fox could use some janky stuff added to it like Kid Icarus Uprising, but I may be alone

Also SMTxFE which could really be my poo poo

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

im mainly interested in nier then dark souls. i guess there's also games like deus ex that i'll play and probably like but theyre the main two

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

I want to play cuphead, mirror's edge 2, and the new ratchet and clank as well.

i dont trust dice to make a decent mirror's edge anymore, especially not one thats open world

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SM64Guy posted:

im mainly interested in nier then dark souls. i guess there's also games like deus ex that i'll play and probably like but theyre the main two

Nier 2 is probably gonna be my GOTY 2016. im just pulling that feeling out of my rear end but , that's what I think.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh I'm kinda curious about Ni-Oh that koei tecmo game that was jus dark souls but you're a samurai

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Oh I'm kinda curious about Ni-Oh that koei tecmo game that was jus dark souls but you're a samurai

yeah it looked like a really nice revival of those old ps1 ninja games that i can't remember the name of

i'm hype for yakuza 6, persona 5, and many of the games already mentioned itt

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

oh that looks kinda cool, it's a team ninja game though and their bossfights after ninja gaiden 1 ahve been very very bad

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Dark Souls III, Nier 2, Cuphead, Persona 5. I hope that chef boyardee finally releases Barkley 2. I'm also ready to get on the road to Wrestlemania.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the f-zero tracks in mario kart 8 have made me incredibly antsy for any kind of f-zero news

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HolePisser1982 posted:

the f-zero tracks in mario kart 8 have made me incredibly antsy for any kind of f-zero news

I fear Nintendo has abandoned us on F-Zero.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

yeah it looked like a really nice revival of those old ps1 ninja games that i can't remember the name of
Tenchu probably

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fast Racing NEO or whatever on eshop has a fzero vobe and might.be good. It came out a few days ago and its only 15 dollats :henget:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

SM64Guy posted:

i dont trust dice to make a decent mirror's edge anymore, especially not one thats open world

the last good dice game was pinball fantasies for the amiga

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Mount and Blade: Bannerlord

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm probably going to get a 3DS next year.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm probably going to get a 3DS next year.

then 2016 is a huge year for gaming for you

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, Dark Souls III, Dragon's Dogma at 60fps, Zelda, Dragon Quest 7 and 8, Barkley 2, SMTIV Final and La-Mulana 2 hell yes.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

oh yeah i wanna get dq7 on 3ds for sure

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Oi will also get 8 on 3ds 2 play as pierre or wha6eber his name is , and red

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Maybe we will get Monster Hunter X next year. I still need to play 4 though :shobon:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want dq7 cuz I have the PSX disc but apparently it's like 1 million hours long so it will be better on 3ds

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

then 2016 is a huge year for gaming for you
I was thinking about a PS4 but then I figured I could spend a third as much and have like four times as many games.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

I want dq7 cuz I have the PSX disc but apparently it's like 1 million hours long so it will be better on 3ds

i played it a year back or so but it was immediately after i played through 3 snes and 8 so i got burned out

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

xcom 2
new persona
dark souls 3
dragon quest
dishonored 2
uncharted 4 maybe
no mans sky maybe
horizon: zero dawn maybe

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

oh yeah smt final. quite a year!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAfP-JCjrmc

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The sequel to Homefront, which was in and out of development hell due to THQ's closure until it was given to Crytek, comes out in 2016. Lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2016 is a big year for FG fanatics. Street Fighter V, Revelator, King of Fighters XIV, Tekken 7. Oh mama

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mount and Blade: Bannerlord

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Halo Wars 2

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

HolePisser1982 posted:

I can't remember who exactly said it but Nintendo isn't going to touch it until they have a "new" idea for F-Zero. I do not really know what that means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
oh , also, remember, the new castlevania. the kickstarter one

• Locked thread