Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Hideo Kojima has been set free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

We're talking about it in the mgs5 op sorry about your threas

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Post wherever you like. It's good for everybody to know.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://youtu.be/nKhN1t_7PEY

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NDjt4FzFWY

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm ready to see what his next game will be. The man is a genius.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i knew he'd be fine :-)

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

He could still do something with Guillermo and just call it "Loud Ridge" or something and konami couldn't say anything

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hows he going to get money to make the new game.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Does this mean I can finally let go of that last foolish shred of hope for more MGS V story content?

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

net cafe scandal posted:

He;s in talks with Sony or something. I'm so happy for you Kojima.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

God Bless Kojima

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Does this mean I can finally let go of that last foolish shred of hope for more MGS V story content?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

woa....

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Has anyone considered that this is just Venom Kojima, while the real Hideo is out making a secret company?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Come on guys. I know to you it might seem like years but the game came out 4 months ago.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

net cafe scandal posted:

i would imagine that most likely every publisher along with sony+ms are going to be banging down kojima's door begging to give him fat stacks of cash

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
im sure hes happy he's now legally barred from making any new mgs game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Tiler Kiwi posted:

im sure hes happy he's now legally barred from making any new mgs game

Maybe some company will buy the rights to MGS. I can't see people giving a poo poo about metal gear solid branded pachinko but what do I know

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I want to see Kojima making a brand new game, unconnected to any previous franchise.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Alain Post posted:

I want to see Kojima making a brand new game, unconnected to any previous franchise.

i dont think he has a choice

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Alain Post posted:

Well IMO he should make the incredibly epic looking Silent Hill game in collaboration with Guillermo del Toro and Junji Ito.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Alain Post posted:

https://youtu.be/annuTcmB1rw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol. To speak Japanese as a man do you have to basically choose either the path where you talk through your nose and sound like your selling a vacuum to people, or the path where you talk really epically and badassly like your narrating a documentary about a war.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

net cafe scandal posted:

Well IMO he should make the incredibly epic looking Silent Hill game in collaboration with Guillermo del Toro and Junji Ito.

I'm pretty sure Konami still owns the Silent Hill IP. Instead, Kojima, Junji Ito, and Guillermo del Toro should make...a new Forbidden Siren.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pretty loving epic logo there..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sick.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I like his epic little Beard of Sadness (TV Tropes) too. I have a feeling hes about to bring the god drat hammer down.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

don't gently caress with this developer

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lol. To speak Japanese as a man do you have to basically choose either the path where you talk through your nose and sound like your selling a vacuum to people, or the path where you talk really epically and badassly like your narrating a documentary about a war.

lmao

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
really excited to see what he does next

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

its good

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Pikachu posted:

really excited to see what he does next
whatever it is, he better be enthusiastic about it because he's gonna be forced to do it over and over for the next 30 years

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i hope you find whatever it is you are looking for kojima

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Korthal posted:

Has anyone considered that this is just Venom Kojima, while the real Hideo is out making a secret company?

Why do you think its called mgsV

• Locked thread