Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

lol. To speak Japanese as a man do you have to basically choose either the path where you talk through your nose and sound like your selling a vacuum to people, or the path where you talk really epically and badassly like your narrating a documentary about a war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Does the v stand for venom. Maybe I'm retarded but I always thought "v has come to" was just heavily accented "he has come to"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It stands for lots of things, metaphorically. but yes

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I love hideo and I know everyone else here does too but the more this konami nonsense goes on the more it feels like one of those situations where your buddy has a smoking hot girlfriend & none of you can believe he would have ever kicked her out but you aren't the ones putting up with her poo poo every day

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Pretty loving epic logo there..

Bad rear end

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I for one hope we never get any new content for MGSV, helps me Feel the Phantom Pain. Not having more story was done intentionally and masterfully so that you really felt the Loss.

Has the era of Sneakmans passed? indeed, but Kojimas also made some REALLY cool stuff on his own like boktai and Snake V's Monkey, can't WAIT to see what he cooks up in his new kitchen digs. Whatever it is, it is going to be Awesome. :iia:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Benny D posted:

I love hideo and I know everyone else here does too but the more this konami nonsense goes on the more it feels like one of those situations where your buddy has a smoking hot girlfriend & none of you can believe he would have ever kicked her out but you aren't the ones putting up with her poo poo every day

yeah, it does feel like one of those situations

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Developer Sans Frontier

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I for one hope we never get any new content for MGSV, helps me Feel the Phantom Pain. Not having more story was done intentionally and masterfully so that you really felt the Loss.

Has the era of Sneakmans passed? indeed, but Kojimas also made some REALLY cool stuff on his own like boktai and Snake V's Monkey, can't WAIT to see what he cooks up in his new kitchen digs. Whatever it is, it is going to be Awesome. :iia:

kind of like Michelangelo's Rondanini Pietà

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

net cafe scandal posted:

Fantastic.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

I don't know anyone who's had a girlfriend

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

:jebstare:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
sony posted a q&a about the new arrangement

it's mostly just "we can't discuss this right now" and "of course it's not silent hill you idiots, he just LEFT konami" but the long and short of it is that the announcement was made pretty much the moment the contract was signed, the game's planned to get a pc version at some point after the ps4, and sony will provide development support "if necessary"

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Sly Cooper Goes Open World!

A New Breed of Stealth!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

You know me

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I've had lots of girlfriends, and most of them we're pretty hot too.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

I've had lots of girlfriends, and most of them we're pretty hot too.
The men's names?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You're not a person, you're a filthy loving normie these days.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

He had the fourth-most posts in the last DOTA thread, according to one of the crazy DOTA thread weirdos.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lol. To speak Japanese as a man do you have to basically choose either the path where you talk through your nose and sound like your selling a vacuum to people, or the path where you talk really epically and badassly like your narrating a documentary about a war.
Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

He had the fourth-most posts in the last DOTA thread, according to one of the crazy DOTA thread weirdos.

They are all cool guys lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

That hurts dude

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

The men's names?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I said girl friends. Their not men. FFS.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SO, basically you're saying you're a man-loving Homo? Just playing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

SO, basically you're saying you're a man-loving Homo? Just playing

[knucs head pops comically through a half open door, the audience hoots and hollers]

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

[knucs head pops comically through a half open door, the audience hoots and hollers]

First its just a little fedora and the audience is laughing and then he fully shows himself and the audience explodes with applause.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

First its just a little fedora and the audience is laughing and then he fully shows himself and the audience explodes with applause.

Haha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a motherfucking Trilby.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

net cafe scandal posted:

That's My Knuc

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It's a motherfucking Trilby.

Its absolutely not.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

That's awesome

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Hahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Benny D posted:

Mmmhm. Mmhm. Mmhm.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mmmhm. Mmhm. Mmhm.
Lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I want a loving girlfriend.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Hideo Kojima, if you reading this, I think it would be cool if your next game was about your studio's loving awesome logo, thanks - foz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Hideo Kojima, if you reading this, I think it would be cool if your next game was about your studio's loving awesome logo, thanks - foz

It's not.

• Locked thread