Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Pretty loving epic logo there..

raw

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Im OK with worshipping people who make good games

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

do you guys also think Steve Jobs did all the work at apple by himself?
drat, and I bet there are some failass tard out there who thinks hitler killed 6 million jews all by himself

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fat Care-Bear posted:

drat, and I bet there are some failass tard out there who thinks hitler killed 6 million jews all by himself

Ah a fellow holohoax denier.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Ah a fellow holohoax denier.

any relation to holo tupac?

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Fat Care-Bear posted:

Please do not speak ill of Hitler in my thread.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I would play the gently caress out of a game like this.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
extreme gulag stalin vs. calm priest stalin

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Stalin vs Martians

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

did anyone else notice kojima's healthy aura and potent inner light during that short PR interview?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yeah, I noticed his aura.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think that the Kirby-bayonetta looks like Kojima

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

frank.club posted:

I think that the Kirby-bayonetta looks like Kojima

it looks liek john hendren

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

it looks liek john hendren

Instead of hiiii he says eat the eeeeeggs

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
"There's a tendency among the press to attribute the creation of a game to a single person," says Hideo Kojima, creator of Metal Gear and Snatcher.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ragg posted:

"There's a tendency among the press to attribute the creation of a game to a single person," says Hideo Kojima, creator of Metal Gear and Snatcher.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ragg posted:

I get that ref

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Blessed be.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ragg posted:

Lol

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
gently caress Konami.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i cant fault ppl for only knowing the names of the bigger people involved in games. probably some metal gear fan who also makes 3d models for games might know the names of the 3d modelling team. on the other hand a lot of regular metal gear fans at least know the music and art design guys because its easy to appreciate that.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

As far asMGS goes I know Kojima, Fukushima and Yoji Shinkawa offhand but that's about it...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Aside from english VAs obviously

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i cant fault ppl for only knowing the names of the bigger people involved in games. probably some metal gear fan who also makes 3d models for games might know the names of the 3d modelling team. on the other hand a lot of regular metal gear fans at least know the music and art design guys because its easy to appreciate that.

I think it's cool in V that every mission has the credits so like, individual level designers get credit. I've never seen something like that before

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

But yeh, people have been arguing about the value of attributing movies to directors for about 60 years. Some as old as spring, for those people who work on the films, they get their name out to the professionals who need to know it

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I.N.R.I posted:

I know Shinkawas name also, and hes joined the new studio

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ragg posted:

hell yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It sounds like all he major names he likes to work with in lighting , sound, design etc. and a lot of the people from the Konami studio jumped ship to this new one. It's a really similar team and whatever they do will probably be cool.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

It sounds like all he major names he likes to work with in lighting , sound, design etc. and a lot of the people from the Konami studio jumped ship to this new one. It's a really similar team and whatever they do will probably be cool.

2015 cannot be stopped

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ragg posted:

Win

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I think it's cool in V that every mission has the credits so like, individual level designers get credit. I've never seen something like that before

that whole thing of mgsV is really really good.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i keep seeing this title and reading it in the rita repulsa 'after 10000 years i'm free' voice in my head

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

In Training posted:

because of this i now know shuyo murata. i hope more games take after this.

Ragg posted:

:woop:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I for one hope we never get any new content for MGSV, helps me Feel the Phantom Pain. Not having more story was done intentionally and masterfully so that you really felt the Loss.

Has the era of Sneakmans passed? indeed, but Kojimas also made some REALLY cool stuff on his own like boktai and Snake V's Monkey, can't WAIT to see what he cooks up in his new kitchen digs. Whatever it is, it is going to be Awesome. :iia:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hope Shuyo Murata isn't on the new team m

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

me too

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

whos that ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

whos that ?

Co director / writer of MGS4, and one of the three writers for MGSV.

• Locked thread