Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

joke_explainer posted:

my phone just autocorrected bacalou to BarcaLounger and I forgot what I was gonna say

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

some of us don't have the square footage to hang jeans from every available surface to dry

fuck. marry. t-rex

I dry my jeans cuz their cheap and I like how it makes them insanely tight

BIRDCON 2017

when i was younger i gave into the skinny jean fad but i wore a pair for too long on a hot day and they fused with my legs. 10 years later i've lost all feeling and use of my legs but the jeans are the only thing holding my body together

alnilam

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

when i was younger i gave into the skinny jean fad but i wore a pair for too long on a hot day and they fused with my legs. 10 years later i've lost all feeling and use of my legs but the jeans are the only thing holding my body together

That explains your recent poop probs

FutonForensic

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

holy gently caress..... the tightest jeans :love:

bird.

plesae stop doxxing me

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo

this is how all american tourists look to me, tbh, in terms of jeans width

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

oliwan posted:

this is how all american tourists look to me, tbh, in terms of jeans width

Matoi Ryuko

lol

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
chinos bc i am a Grown Up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

my pure blue japan (pbjs in the know) raw denim indigo jeans have not been washed in eightyears, what is left of the original material i do not know, im fairly certain it's mostly been replaced now by large collections of mold and bacterial colonies, held together by a skeletal structure of pure filth & sweat. but man you should see those sick fades

• Locked thread