Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
thread is in reponse to the OPs dick & balls retreating up under his gut when he saw a Man riding a motorcycle.

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Beef Turret posted:

Hurr silly men doing things they enjoy while putting no one else at risk... Da fuq? I guess it's only sexist if it's against crap women enjoy

but jumping off bridges is free

naem
May 29, 2011

Life is so safe and comfortable and dull we now have to sometimes induce deliberate, pointless risk at times just to try to feel something, ANYTHING

naem
May 29, 2011

Someone please just, hold me

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Enfield posted:

the only time i dropped a motorcycle was when i hit a deer at 50mph and broke my leg and now i have a rod in my leg
here is my cool leg scar with bonus burned skin

i hit a deer @ 60 and didnt sustain any injuries because i was in a car op

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
hm. this 40 year old dirtbike is definitely worth $2000 on craigslist

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jenny Agutter posted:

i also hit a deer at 60 in a car and didnt sustain any injuies but it doesnt make a very good story to tell at bars nerd
edit im sorry i called you a nerd i was angry and hungry. luckily i just ate a medium burger topped with cherrywood bacon and grilled onions and sharp chedder cheese and cum and feel a lot better

Enfield fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Dec 17, 2015

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
even driving cars is so dangerous it ought to be illegal except for trained professionals

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Jenny Agutter posted:

One hour of life, crowded to the full with glorious action, and filled with noble risks, is worth whole years of those mean observances of paltry decorum, in which men steal through existence, like sluggish waters through a marsh, without either honor or observation. -- Spider-Man

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
can you listen to the radio or podcasts on a motorcycle during your commute

or is that illegal like wearing headphones on a bicycle since you need to be able to hear the cars

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

or is that illegal like wearing headphones on a bicycle since you need to be able to hear the cars

if you buy a goldwing with all the fixings you get a radio and heated seats and you can put it into reverse because youre 69 years old and cant pull it up onto your center stand. my ex's dad got one but he gets a pass because he was a gigantic burly man who could crush me like a tin can and kept a row of rifles on the wall next to the tv

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

You don't need to be able to see or hear to drive where I live. Insurance is very expensive.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I used to ride dirt bikes until I wrecked, that was when I was 12-13.

At the hospital the nurse touched my testes for some reason; it's the last time I felt the touch of a woman.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
i ride my bike with headphones blasting going 90 on the highway. lol if you want to live

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Congrats on buying an avatar Yezzor now maybe you can buy a frikkin clue!

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
A bunch of women have had sex with me because I own a motorcycle. I took them for a ride on the bike, then I took them for a ride on my cock.

I know you're just jealous because you're not invited, I'm sorry but bikes have a 500 pound weight limit, you boiling hot sack of poo poo.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I have bluetooth speakers in my helmet so I can listen to talk radio podcasts while I go 140mph on my crotch rocket.

Not joking at all.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
my motocycle cost like a grand and can bring me to work and drive through the woods while returning 50+ mpg and making me feel like jesus christ all at the same time, id say it was a sound investment. if u have to think about why u would want a motorcycle and then dont

i :love: my bike

atgatt

naem posted:

Life is so safe and comfortable and dull we now have to sometimes induce deliberate, pointless risk at times just to try to feel something, ANYTHING

ya basically.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Dec 17, 2015

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

tezzor you are the wettest blanket

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I wouldnt ride a motor cycle but Im not against it either, Im just kind of laughing at both sides really

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mariana Horchata posted:

my motocycle cost like a grand and can bring me to work and drive through the woods while returning 50+ mpg and making me feel like jesus christ all at the same time, id say it was a sound investment. if u have to think about why u would want a motorcycle and then dont

i :love: my bike

atgatt

ya basically.

old rear end dualsports are the noblests of motorcycles that dont get any glamour but work hard and arnt afraid to throw down. if that motorcycle was a man id shake his hand and then kiss him and run away and hide in a ditch

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Enfield posted:

old rear end dualsports are the noblests of motorcycles that dont get any glamour but work hard and arnt afraid to throw down. if that motorcycle was a man id shake his hand and then kiss him and run away and hide in a ditch

yeah ive had to leave it in a ditch a few time and call a friend once i had cell phone reception to come pick me up and to bring dabs to mellow my mood. thank you.

playing fallout 4 irl is also p cool

JnnyThndrs posted:

Riding a motorcycle after taking heroin is loving incredible.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Dec 17, 2015

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who gives a poo poo

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Tezzor posted:

heroin looks like a lot more fun than a motorcycle and vastly cheaper to purchase the requisite amount for the goal of being found dead on the side of a road

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
point: all human life has value

counterpoint:

JnnyThndrs posted:

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

a bay posted:

I wouldnt ride a motor cycle but Im not against it either, Im just kind of laughing at both sides really

You have no passion. You're not even capable of understanding how droll your life is.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tezzor posted:

point: all human life has value

counterpoint:

i got another counterpoint haha but that wuld be mean

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

JnnyThndrs posted:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

dammmn

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tezzor posted:

heroin looks like a lot more fun than a motorcycle and vastly cheaper to purchase the requisite amount for the goal of being found dead on the side of a road

well what are you waiting for??

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I've done some dumb poo poo over the past 15 years on my bikes (currently own 3) and am still around. Frequent 100+ runs on my Triumph, throwing rooster tails and wheelies on my knobby-tired Ninja 500, or pushing my Suzuki to it cornering limits 24/7 (non-folding pegs make that interesting). I'm always atgatt which is the only responsible way to ride.

Mariana Horchata, out playing photo tag on ADVRider?

Oh, yeah. gently caress you, op.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I've done some dumb poo poo over the past 15 years on my bikes (currently own 3) and am still around. Frequent 100+ runs on my Triumph, throwing rooster tails and wheelies on my knobby-tired Ninja 500, or pushing my Suzuki to it cornering limits 24/7 (non-folding pegs make that interesting). I'm always atgatt which is the only responsible way to ride.

my buddy had one of those 3 cylinder daytonas and he brought it up to the bar with all new painted fairing and i was like bitch you dropped that poo poo and i got to take it around the corner.my current dream bike is a modern triumph scrambler

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

that was my intention but the last pic was taken while in a superfund site full of asbestos (why the pic is so lovely), lead, and arsenic and by the time i made it back home and decon'd i fell asleep instead of posted and by the time i woke up had to get ready for work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zibj7KnjClk

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I occasionally take my motorcycle with 2 wheels in the front out for a spin with my morbidly obese wife. We get jeered at about the same amount as when we ride our HIS/HERS Segways down to the Dollar Tree. We had a regular motorcycle and side car but the side car kept detaching and going around obstacles only to meet back up with the bike further down the road.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I occasionally take my motorcycle with 2 wheels in the front out for a spin with my morbidly obese wife. We get jeered at about the same amount as when we ride our HIS/HERS Segways down to the Dollar Tree. We had a regular motorcycle and side car but the side car kept detaching and going around obstacles only to meet back up with the bike further down the road.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

30 days without tezzor :aaa:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

oh hell yeah

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I have a motorcycle. It goes vroom vroom.

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
Lol op got probated for a month for his poo poo thread. gently caress you tezzor grow a pair

Seriously, though, being able to cut through traffic on a bike is well worth the risk of being chewed up under a people mover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Sounds like OP is a total pussy who is too scared to do anything beyond let him mother drive him to and from work.

• Locked thread