Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cast Iron Brick posted:

Naw, those fans are happier. They got three good seasons!

But their happiness is tempered by the fact that that fat bastard is going to die before he finishes the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nihonniboku posted:

Pages and pages and pages of posts fawning over how "hot" Haley was, who was like 16 at the time. It was gross and creepy

Not knowing who this was I looked it up, she was 19 when Modern Family debuted. hth with any residual guilt you have over reading the thread

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

ThePagey posted:

My understanding wasn't so much that they turned magic off because some gods died, but more because some lowly humans decided to kill those gods instead. That's without considering the alternative mechanical problems, like maybe they can't turn it off at the source anymore. Who knows.

The Gods are all hiding from the monster too, so maybe nobody wants to expose themselves long enough hit the faucet

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Monster will probably be Kronos or equivalent. Gods took his poo poo and imprisoned him in Tartarus.

Or Uranus looking for his missing dick.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bussamove posted:

I want to see who can put up with Marina, even a Marina playing her because she gets a retry.

Marina is dating a Marina from a different timeline, the perfect relationship

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Which is too bad, need more of his singing

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Alternate universe Martin will join the main cast to really up the singing game

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Shuffle posted:

What a pig!

A sexist pig no less

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Flatscan posted:

Didn't it get destroyed when Penny tried to posses it after he died?

That's my recollection