Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Poor Kacey Rohl, she just has no luck with cannibals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

If anyone else is in some european country where you are not allowed to see this, it's also on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XAVUYPjj8U

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Campbell posted:

Quentin doesn't react well when he doesn't get exactly what he wants or how he wants it. That's part of what makes him a pain in the rear end.

Margo: "I know we're being serious right now - but that doctor has the biggest dick."
Elliot: *solemn nod*

Seriously that was one of the best scenes. This show has become my favorite, because of things like this.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

That was amazing. The whole Mosaic scene was just so good. Really moving and well done. I really like this show but I didn't expect this from it.
Also it was kind of fun how it also answered the last page discussion regarding Quentin's sexuality.
Though man, if they remember everything, it most leave some emotional scarring from essentially just having lost a wife, child and grandchildren. Unless magic somehow make them exist.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Balon posted:

Our Josh has said a few times he slept with a werewolf of spring break, right? I’m pretty sure he bragged about that as soon as he was rescued.

He just hasn’t yet had a flare up of sexually transmitted lycanthropy yet. I don’t recall seeing him transformed previously aside from this episode’s recap.

Yeah Josh have mentioned that before. I think he mentioned it at Dionysus party this season.

This episode was great and I'm really glad to see Marina back.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Aexo posted:

Dick Josh kept talking about "the quickening" is that a reference to the Highlander movies? The tagline in those movies is "there can be only one" or something similar. Does this mean there can be only one Josh? Is he destined to be killed over and over if they keep crossing timelines? Or does it mean that only one timeline succeeds?

Obviously!

When our Josh ask Dick Josh about the quickening, DJ says "nothing you need to worry about, just be glad you didn't bang a werewolf." So my guess would be that both Joshs got some form of Lycanthropy, DJ is just aware of it unlike our Josh.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

crazypeltast52 posted:

Our Josh is also aware of having it, he just never told Dick Josh because Dick Josh is a dick.

I ment our Josh doesn't know what the quickening is. He banged a werewolf but up until now, he didn't know of any side effects.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

geeves posted:

Who was the were wolf or whatever in the dungeons at Brakebills in season 2?

I had totally forgotten that, but went back and found the episode. It's Josh as Error 404 says and he mentions he got a mild case of sexual transmitted lycanthropy.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

I doubt it's Q's son, but by the end of A Life in a Day they mention grandkids so I could see the dark king being a descendant of Q.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

I had literally never heard any of the songs in the episode, still enjoyed it but had no idea how close they were to the originals.