Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skuzal
Oct 21, 2008
I don't know how I feel about the pace of the first episode since they crammed like 1/4 of the first book into it but I can appreciate that they wanted to get quickly to the reveal of the beast. If it continues at this pace they very well might complete all 3 books in 12 episodes which I think would be shame you would miss out on a ton of backstory and really any sort of understanding. Even though I read through the first book recently, I still felt like I missed something and that they were not really trying to explain anything. I am still super excited and think it was a good first episode instead of what I was anticipating so that is a really good sign for the rest of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU