Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Just finished rewatching the whole series on Netflix. It owns.

My wife has walked through the room a few times while it was on and she is of the opinion that Margo is awful, or that very least the actress is brutally overacting the role. Guess it's gonna have to be a guilty pleasure kind of show for me. I don't talk poo poo about her only watching Investigation Discovery and reruns of Law and Order, she should leave Margo alone!

Can't wait for the new season, glad it's starting up so soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Picked a hell of a week to quit drinking

loving lol, I hope they keep that going

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Eternal? I thought it was only a couple billion years.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Kinda weird SYFY straight up spoiled a big part of Watchmen in a Black History Month commercial. I know it's been a while since it first aired but that was an odd choice for trying to tie together February and pop culture.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Episode good (Ho Ho Ho motherfuckers!) but I feel like this was the weakest of the musical episodes. The others had a lot more emotional poo poo going on that was expressed by the music whereas this one had music + emotional poo poo. Elliot and Alice were awesome, followed closely by everything Marina & Zelda with the one just grimacing through everything while the other loved every loving minute of it.