Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!

ZorajitZorajit posted:

Just looked up the title for this week's episode.... hoo boy. Was there a preview anywhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-b0E-gXbS8

Shuffle fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Mar 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
It’ll probably give her even more clout with the talking animals come re-election time on Fillory.

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
interesting bit of trivia I found in episode 2 of the first season the vial of dragon spooge is one of the props in the bar of the physical kids cottage.

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
Julia's happy place is probably under that table with the fillory map she and Q drew as kids.

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
Quentin, Josh and Fen..... Rip out my heart why don’t you.
Though I’m sure Fen and Josh will be back.

I kinda felt bad for the monster at the end while he was starting to see the good in existence and then thwack! Magic axe to the stomach and now I’m imprisoned in a bottle and on my way to be thrown in an eternal void.

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
I wanted to see the long piglike creature the metro card lets you board not some arch thing

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
Couldn’t penny have just incepted Julia while she was unconscious and ask her directly? He’s done it before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
What a pig!