Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Death is but a door a door is but a portal a portal to s but a hole and a hole is a thing you can gently caress. The Internet Shippers will be juuuuuuuust fine.

Fine is a funny word to describe them. It's hard to go back to tv show reddit after the goonery.
I went to The 100 sub to talk about something because the thread was dead in here. LUNATICS, can't have a normal conversation about the show... it's like a bunch of raw nerves with reddit accounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alhazred posted:

Everyone was unlikable in the first season.

Elliot and Julia weren't.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alhazred posted:

Julia decided to mess with the head of a friend she knew had a history of mental problems. That's a really lovely thing to do.

Didn't make her unlikable. Everyone was doing lovely things to people, Q abandoned her.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alhazred posted:

Kinda disappointed that the show let a man chose to take away a woman superpowers for selfish reasons and he's still portrayed as likable.

boooooo

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Julia forgave him... maybe you guys should.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
She would have been more pissed if he had handed off the choice to someone that didn't know her.

Being a notgod caused her all kinda of torment about not feeling and being distant, her mentor was merked. Least she had peeps back on the human level. :goonsay: bad writing... i'll be angry thanks.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The drug dealer is always a core guy.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

Most of the cast has finished filming for the season and there's been a few hints that someone else leaves at the end of the season.

Your girl and my girl are the only main cast with another job listed after this season.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

A couple of the cast members posted some things on Instagram that they've since deleted that sort of implied that season 5 is the end of the series and I am SHOOK.

Hardly surprising, Syfy has probably had a hard on for cancelling it for ages.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

ZorajitZorajit posted:

Did they mute-bleep Margo in the trailer?

And Eliot

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Open Source Idiom posted:

I have strong memories of being destroyed or something like that happening during season 2?

I thought margo kept it, i assumed it went into the sex toy box.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

ThePagey posted:

That's my unironic opinion, if you'd told me how much I'd love this show after reading Grossman's novel I'd have laughed at you, I just can't believe how it manages to improve as it goes on, and even things that are conceptually missteps manage to feel earned in retrospect.

Even the first season is good, and i'll defend this hill with my life.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I finally found scientific proof youtube is populated by morons.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The sexist pig was a nice touch.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Everyone is about 20% more attractive this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

eschaton posted:

My wife said she looked less like she was in the depths of depression and more like she’d just had some of that good fuckin’.

Hey man :hfive: that she knows what it looks like.