Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

Shooting Blanks posted:

Penny I think they also generally got right
It's kind of off too I think. He certainly comes off as aloof/better than you...but he doesn't seem like he would be interested in Fillory at all to even bother with tracking down the magic tokens, or the really deep interest in the foundations of magic that propels him to isolate himself that lets the tokens find him. Though I guess that didn't show from Quentin's perspective in the books initially either.

lurksion fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Jan 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

Na'at posted:

And the only reason why Quentin is "chosen" is because like it was again literally said in the episode he's just obsessed with fillory and that is why every time loop he always ends up there.
That's only stated in the last episode of the season. He's talking about the first 3 episodes, which were pretty poo poo.

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
Way late, but huh. So does the niffining happen at the apparently scheduled confrontation this season then?

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

Rocksicles posted:

Should of used a Magnet
iirc I think she said that she could've just magiced it all out but bought into the romanticism or something.