Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Loved this Ep. Honestly thought it was the best of the series so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Another awesome ep. This is probably my favorite show that's currently airing.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Mortanis posted:

Quentin, if only you knew someone with god-powers that is getting into the business of answering prayers and might be able to heal your father.

If only.

There was like a whole scene in the episode where they talked about this.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

This show really loves ending episodes (and seasons) abruptly. Some editor watched the ending of The Sopranos too many times.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Spanish Matlock posted:

There were generally like "magic groupies" in that one episode with the vampire or whatever.

If this poo poo happens like every 30 years is Josh like 50?

I think they said it’s tied somehow to the lunar cycle so maybe every 30 years the moon/Earth/stars are aligned in a certain way to have this happen to all werewolves at once.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

I think this is the best ep they've done since A Life in the Day.

Great ending.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Loved the ep and wow, I always thought most fans didn't really like or were annoyed by Q.

Can't wait to see the reaction if/when they get rid of one of the actual fan favorite characters.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

muscles like this! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWhzx4_YNsM
Here's a behind the scenes video for the last episode and you get the actors talking through the process of the episode.

If you're wondering why no one mentions Jason Ralph leaving the show at all in this, it's because none of them knew he was at the time, and just found that out earlier this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Rhyno posted:

They all probably assumed he'd be magic'd back to life in season 5.

They actually filmed a fake scene where he was magic'd back to life at the end of season 4 finale and it was in the script. Arjun Gupta tweeted that he just found out a couple days before the finale aired that he had filmed a fake final scene for S4.