Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oroborus
Jul 6, 2004
Here we go again
The wethers game was a bit confusing, was it better explained in the books? Why did Quintin win suddenly by casting a spell he needed the blond girl to stop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oroborus
Jul 6, 2004
Here we go again
I guess this episode did provide what others have asked for to a degree, the hedgewitch girl has started turning tricks for magic. Did it happen like this in the books or was it much worse?

Oroborus
Jul 6, 2004
Here we go again
Not that I'm complaining but it seems the point of the last few episodes was to get Olivia Taylor Dudley in as few clothes as possible.

Oroborus
Jul 6, 2004
Here we go again

Mortanis posted:

In a show full of absurdly attractive people Olivia Taylor Dudley is insanely pretty.

She really is the most attractive.

Thought the first episode of the season was great hope it keeps up!

Oroborus
Jul 6, 2004
Here we go again
I recently listened to the first book and was wondering is it worth listening to the other two? I thought the first was decent enough what is the general consensus about the others?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oroborus
Jul 6, 2004
Here we go again
Stella Maeve is so much better this season.