Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
This show was the right kind of dumb for me to binge when I needed a break from videos of horrific police brutality.

Started as a mess and got good with some real highlights. I think Season 4 and 5 were a drop in quality though, they had so many dropped plot threads and bullshit out of nowhere that it got hard to stay invested in anything but the characters.

Penny-23 was bland as hell, never bought him and Julia's relationship. I think Julia had more chemistry with just about every other character, including Quentin, Kady, Marina, The Beast and random extras. Also, I was disappointed that they separated out the characters so much, would have liked some more Margo interacting with Quentin/Alice/Julia or Penny/Julia with Eliot.

Here's a video to make up for necroing this thread (sound):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-URcWEeFvcw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU