Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many states will legalize Cannabis in the 2016 election?
5+
View Results

• Locked thread
Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.

WugLyfe posted:

It's really, really good in MA.

It'll pass and I'm pretty willing to bet the bank in that. Lots of city governments have blocked dispensaries and the taxation thereof, so the Boston metro area is pretty partisan pro-weed.

MA will absolutely pass I think, I'm more concerned about the state enforcing a de facto ban on selling weed by instituting standards that are impossible to meet. They basically did that to block dispensaries for medicinal marijuana. Until very recently you would need to get a provisional license for medical cannibis in Maine and drive all the way to Portland if you want to get to a dispensary (and believe me, there are a lot of steps to this whole process). Don't get me wrong, Portland is a pretty nice place to visit but having to take a two hour drive both ways every time I need to hit up a dispensary can be a real pain.

I'm out of the loop on the new laws being proposed, though. Am I just being paranoid here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread