Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
No please don't. On the one hand we'd all get immediate refugee status if we wanted it, but then we'd probably have to go to Oklahoma which is basically the same thing but shittier because it's smaller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
So back on topic, is mustard a good addition for avacado 'dines?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

sounds pretty tasty imo

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tace Vim posted:

tuna is bad? please explain.

Tuna is a large and beautiful apex predator. That alone should make it a rare treat and not cheap poo poo in a can. Its place on the food chain means every pesticide and heavy metal in the sea will concentrate in it like crazy. In addition its uniquely flavored flesh is really suited only to searing or being served rare or raw, boiling it is a sin.

It's also basically straight on the way to extinction. Sardines get fished hard these days too but nothing like tuna.

Don't give money to tuna or there will be no more cool tunas.

raton fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Dec 17, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

Haystack of diced green onion

whoflungpoop posted:

even the freshest seafood smells nasty, i just realized this must be what gay dudes feel like when confronted with even a freshly showered snaz

Unlike the with the slizz you can put lemon juice on sea animals if you're a smell baby

raton fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Dec 17, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

thanks but i already play a lot of ping pong to keep my mind and body sharp

Kofi Annan
Jan 30, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
please answer why eat sard?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hey OP which fand of green curry mack did you buy im having trouble finding it on amazn

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
What is the best deboned deskinned sardines?
It's the 21st century I'm not gonna eat a whole animal bones and all like a loving neanderthal

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

Hey OP which fand of green curry mack did you buy im having trouble finding it on amazn

http://www.amazon.com/Pan-Asia-Mackerel-Green-115-Grams/dp/B004XXXSMC

It looks like it's hard to find on Amazon right now so the price is high but it was this one.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Billmac posted:

It's the 21st century I'm not gonna eat a whole animal bones and all like a loving neanderthal

OK hick.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:coolfish:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Dec 17, 2015

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
They mercy killed that, right?

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ora3kIZlaE

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
When I was a kid my dad was stationed at a Naval base in Winter Harbor Maine and there was a sardine factory a few miles up the road. It smelled but when my granmpa came to visit one Spring we went there almost every other day for two weeks because he absolutely loves sardines and they would let him buy them directly off the line.

I'm not a huge fan of them unless they're served on rice with spicy mustard

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What if instead of being called sardines they were called CUM FISH!!! LOL would you still eat them????

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nooner posted:

What if instead of being called sardines they were called CUM FISH!!! LOL would you still eat them????

Oh, you poor, naive bastard.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Been all about the smoked herring these days.

Smoke em if you got em

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also I think we determined that AIDS or maybe ebola is the deadliest catch

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

drat horror queefs posted:

Been all about the smoked herring these days.

Smoke em if you got em

But pickled in that cream sauce

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Billmac posted:

have a look in the baby section of your local supermarket, they might have something for you there

OR you could man up and eat the goddamn bones they're good for you and will make you grow big and strong like Dad

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VendaGoat posted:

Oh, you poor, naive bastard.

Tastes like eggs

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
fucker rear end in a top hat now i want sardines

edit: actually putting on pants and socks and SHOES and going to the CVS down the street

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Nooner posted:

Also I think we determined that AIDS or maybe ebola is the deadliest catch

sarine gay. so what

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Wish someone started the thread yesterday. Yall missed out on a KO giveaway.

This'll be my second :kimchi:

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Sheep-Goats posted:

Why should I eat the fishy oils, a human being essay by Sheep Goats

Ok, you are a goon now. At 35 you are old enough that bad eating habits have made the artery hard. The artery is supposed to be soft. This is because the artery that goes around your heart needs to bend. If it doesn't bend it will crack on the inside. Your body will think this is a cut and a clot will form. If the crack is big enough you will get a clot that closes the artery and then all of the heart tissue that lives on that artery's blood will die. It will get replaced by scar tissue which doesn't work. You will either die or no longer be able to walk up stairs without stopping on the landings because your new piece of poo poo heart can't handle it. That is called a heart attack.

What is a good way to fight this? First you can see your doctor and he will give you a tiny cheap pill to take that will control your cholesterol pretty well that is a miracle. Second you can take one 81mg aspirin every day. Third you can exercise. Forth you can consume large quantities of unsaturated fats relative to your other fats.

Your body uses these fats for a lot of things but one thing is making arteries. A fat is a chemical that looks like three snakes biting each others in the heads. The long tail part can be saturated or unsaturated. If it is saturated that means the snake has all of its ribs. This means that it can't suck its own cock because the ribs make it inflexible. If it is unsaturated it has a rib removed so it can suck its own cock. Unsaturated snakes are very flexible.

When it is cold inflexible snakes get even worse. In fact some fats are so saturated that at cool temperatures they are solid, like butter. Other fats stay liquid even when they are very cold because they are so unsaturated, they have had the perfect rib removed so they can most easily suck their own cocks. Fishes live in the cold cold sea but need to have flexible cell walls and arteries for swimming and for complex thought. Therefore their bodies make unsaturated fats. This means we can eat cold water oily fish in volumes that outpace warm furry land animals a lot and it helps us not develop arteriosclerosis and die from a myocardial infarction because our lazy dumb bodies will use these now easily available flexible fats to build cells.

Oh by the way if you over eat your body will crank out a ton of fat. Because it is dumb it will mostly make saturated fat (it stores energy better). If you want health benefits from omega 3 oils you cannot overeat. BTW in this analogy a snake = a fatty acid and when they bite each other's heads they make a fat so don't get confused about acid vs fatty acid vs fat you dumb poo poo.

This made my afternoon Mr. Goats. You have my thanks.

I am going to make some Fisherman's Eggs (thank you previous thread) and drink some coffee before heading out to see the new Star Wars movie. A good day.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i cannot believe you eat the farkin bones. arent you scared youll get kidney stones like cats that eat too much fish meal?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
vendagoat what is that is it a cum fish??

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nooner posted:

vendagoat what is that is it a cum fish??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milt
Yes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
why would people eat that ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just changed the wiki to say milt or "cum fish" instead of "soft roe" lol im a loving prankster :twisted:

edit: someone changed it back already lol

Nooner fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Dec 17, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Necros posted:

i cannot believe you eat the farkin bones. arent you scared youll get kidney stones like cats that eat too much fish meal?

You know the bone doesn't go through the wall of your stomach and lodge in your kidney right it gets digested and sent all over gently caress and if you are gorging on calcium then you could get a stone but most people are deficient anyway so they need the dine bone in them.

What I'm saying is do like Nooner and let lots of animal bones enter you.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Sheep-Goats posted:

A fat is a chemical that looks like three snakes biting each others in the heads.

Dude.... DUDE. Do you realize what this means? It's a loving clue. The Reptilian Agenda is right in front of our faces. What is dragging down humanity? Getting fat and eating too much and too poorly. Right there... they designed lipids to look like loving snakes to show us they are in control and causing our demise. HOLY poo poo

naem
May 29, 2011

Isaac posted:

Bubbbubbbubvb

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

Dude.... DUDE. Do you realize what this means? It's a loving clue. The Reptilian Agenda is right in front of our faces. What is dragging down humanity? Getting fat and eating too much and too poorly. Right there... they designed lipids to look like loving snakes to show us they are in control and causing our demise. HOLY poo poo

The Chinermans propensity to eat a big cube of just fat (like it is normal food) contributes to the snakey eye shape assuredly

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ScrubLeague posted:

Oil up my baby I'm ready for hot candy

mods?

naem
May 29, 2011

I sure hope that my heart snakes are cold and suck they own dick

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless