Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Oil up my body baby I'm ready for a hot tin of sardine's, the candy of the ocean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

How come sardines are 2 for 1$ at seafood city but like super expensive at the white people supermarkets and they aren't even as good?

that's all white people food tbh

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

white people thinking they invented pasta.

hey buddy i got some bad news for you

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Well yeah I mean I went to public school in Texas so what the gently caress you gonna do, but white people totally think they invented everything. As a white person, I can tell you that my mom was the first person to ever make spaghetti.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
No please don't. On the one hand we'd all get immediate refugee status if we wanted it, but then we'd probably have to go to Oklahoma which is basically the same thing but shittier because it's smaller.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

So back on topic, is mustard a good addition for avacado 'dines?

sounds pretty tasty imo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

EX250 Type R posted:

I had a dream about cooking and eating that sardine egg recipe for breakfast and I was p upset when i woke up and it wasnt there. Guess I know what I am making for the kids tomorrow morning :D

Making them choose mom when the time comes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Is it funny to call them "Sars" instead of "dines?"