Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

It's lockdown time again in my city so people are stocking up:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

if the seafood comes in olive oil, decent bread to soak it up is the go-to move.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Just came from a wine party where the host opened up some cans of Ramón Peña mussels that he brought home from a recent trip, and holy loving poo poo.

Why doesn't this company ship to where I live :qq:

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Just straight out of the tin accompanied by some sourdough to either put the mussels on with a bit of cream cheese or to sop up the spicy oil the mussels were stored in.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Shower curtain and bath mat available online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

The Saucer Hovers posted:

gotta say that sardine ramen is looking extremely struggle meal

The pro move is to have the dines and some of the oil or sauce over bread/crackers/rice, then use the rest of the oil/sauce on some stir-fried noods.

I like to buy the dines that come in spicy olive oil for this purpose, then use the leftover oil in some Jjapaguri: