Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
how are the king oscars in olive oil and jalapeneo

that sounds good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Sheep-Goats posted:

If you don't have a smoker but have a barbecue google "snake method" and you can do it without buying another thing

Although if you smoke a lot of stuff it's good to buy the smoker.

plus you can nerd out with it and http://imgur.com/a/JxwpO

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
my local grocery store carries king oscar, so i got to try them for the first time over the bela I usually get. holy poo poo they are way better

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

cram me sideways posted:

there's no contest. there really isn't. i'm not saying there are no good dines outside of KO, but if KOs are within easy reach why the gently caress are you eating any other dine

saying this after going a dine sampling spree at my local super and coming up utterly disappointed with every other dine that wasn't a KO

well there was a closer store that only carried bela, but i have to drive a whole 10 minutes to get to the store that has KO!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

numberoneposter posted:

That looks WAY better than our standard fare of cold deeners on rye crackers and mustard.

sounds good to me

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
got my 12 pack of KOs in from amazon. making up some fisherman eggs as i speak (poast)

maybe im gonna get a subscription.
addicted to dines

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
just got a tin of KO in Dijon Mustard. these really own.

my lunch today is KO's on crackers and sauerkraut on the side. eat poo poo, coworkers

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
was feeling really lazy today and was going out to eat but remembered i had some dines in my cupboard.

made some fishermans eggs.

as always, 500 degrees owns.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Ceciltron posted:

Ginger Ale, especially Ginger Beer that prickles your tongue up and makes you sneeze, is very dadly.

ive been drinking ginger beer a lot lately (maine root and also cock and bull), and it's good stuff

especially with spicy foods

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Pastor Perineum posted:

the best ginger beer:

all the other ones in my area suck rear end in comparison. cane sugar > hfcs

that one sucks

Maine Root is my fav, Cock N Bull a close second.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
haddon house makes good smoked oysters, how are their sardines?

the packaging reminds me of the 1970s.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I like to use lightly toasted white bread, usually cheap. I think that gives me extra dad cred, at least on the American side.

(As an aside, finding white bread that isn't like goddamn angel food cake has become a chore. Looking for grams of sugar per slice has become my rule of thumb, and finding white bread with fewer than 2g of sugar per slice takes some searching. My local Rite Aid has loving Hostess brand bread, which has at least 3g of sugar per slice. I have a certain morbid curiosity about it, and toy with the idea of wasting the money on a loaf just to find out what a sickly-sweet abomination it is.)

dont do it.

trust me.

you'll bite into a piece and it will jam into the roof of your mouth like a soggy sponge.

if you toast it, it falls apart.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
ive been addicted to KO kipper snacks lately

they own

pro-tip ^

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im absolutely addicted to KO kipper snacks

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
got the munchies around midnight, had some jalapeneo king oscar sardines in the cupboard. thinly sliced some shallots, ate those raw with the 'dines.

a good late night snack

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Android Apocalypse posted:

Are the anchovies mixed into the eggs?

If it was fried eggs on top of anchovies, I could see a touch of flaky salt on top to finish.

https://wildplanetfoods.com/recipes/fishermans-eggs/

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i've been eating a lot of pickled herring lately and i really love that poo poo.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I grew up with pickled herring, nova salmon with cream cheese on bagels, and plain, cheap canned tuna in water before I graduated to 'dines. What brand of pickled herring are you buying? Vita seems to be the most common where I live (Florida), but Blue Hill Bay/Acme Smoked Fish Co. is the best, and I have fond childhood memories of Skansen.

ma cohens is the brand i get.

its pretty damned good

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
anyone ever gently caress with the king oscar royal selection dines?

im trying these ones with the sliced olives with them and they're very good

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
dang that rainbow tomatoes garden place has a LOT i'm interested in...

also the dude who run sit seems to post like crazy in /r/cannedsardines

homeboy likes his tinned fish

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjfwXVsGPfWw4ag3EHkT6ismDZhj8dlFwwahD7SG7gQ/edit?pli=1#gid=2771302

in the cannedsardines subreddit had a guy asking about lower sodium options, and the guy from rainbow tomatoes garden linked a spreadsheet with sodium as a column you can sort by, if that's something you're interested in

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im a huge fan of the king oscar kipper snacks as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i need to try those. ive been pounding king oscars for awhile