Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
Rainbow Tomatoes Garden is incredible, seriously one of the best online stores ive ever ordered from. The owner (Dan) is extremely friendly and knowledgeable, contacted me personally when I made my order to make sure the shipping cost was low as possible and packed my box full of neat little extras like stickers and recipes. Cant recommend them enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
Dan the Rainbow Tomatoes Garden guy just came out w/ an extra hot tin for people like me who have been disappointed with other "spicy" sardines:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDSPCXHmVwc

(I got one on the way now will report back)

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
Tried the RTG Habanero dines last night. They were pretty fuckin hot! A little too hot for me to eat on their own, so I ate them on triscuits which ended up cutting into the heat perfectly (for my heat tolerance at least) I enjoy decently spicy stuff but dont care for 'stupid hot' poo poo like ghost pepper or carolina reaper nuclear anal fusion 5000 sauce and these were right on the perfect balance of good heat and good flavor. Will definitely buy again.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Borscht posted:

The nuri extra spicy are nice, but not really spicy. Good pepper flavor and they even include a tiny slice of pickle or something in there. The deens themselves are the usual Nuri, which is to say, fantastic.
The limes paired with them perfectly. Gonna up my citrus game, son!

got high this weekend and cracked a can of extra spicy nuris as well. did notice the pickle slice. overall incredible experience