Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
This thread is making me nostalgic. I Remember when these titles started getting localized and renting them at Blockbuster by clerks who did know any better who thought it was perfectly ok to let a 15 year old rent Angel Cop even though it stated on the family account I could only rent G and PG rated titles. At the time there was something kind of exotic seeing stuff like Crying Freeman, Genocyber and MD Geist; these days those titles are punchlines and bywords schlock well deserving to put MST3K's chopping block. That being said I would rather watch those than anything to do with Moe but that probably says more about me and when I started watching anime than anything.

Reds posted:

you can't even spell "heroes" correctly

I forgot to mention Dragon's Heaven, which is one episode long and has a very interesting style.

i meant to mention that it's very moebius when i first made the post but i forgot WHOOPS

That looks more like Moebius than the section at the end of Heavy Metal based on his work.

NmareBfly posted:

And still it's not in here, what the hell people.

All eight episodes can be yours for only $240. My god VHS prices where crazy in 90's. Honestly the best part of the shift to DVD was how much cheaper things got.

side_burned fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Jan 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread