Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aagar
Mar 30, 2006

E/N Gestapo
I am talking to a mod right now about getting you probated/banned/gassed

Higgy posted:

The cold, hard truth

Great post, Higgy. If that doesn't scare the poo poo out of the OP, I'm not sure what else will.

Not to potentially throw more gas on the fire, but do Americans have the same sort of tax deduction system as Canada, where a disproportionate amount of income is taken as taxes such that you end up having larger paychecks for the last 3rd of the year? My paycheck is about $500/mo more after Aug. 31 once all my taxes are paid up. My worry is that for a while the income part of his balance sheet is going to look worse for the next 6-8 months, which will make the hole that much deeper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread