Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
2001 a space odyssey: you fall asleep somewhere around the 1 hour mark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

I said spoilers not dumb poo poo

we only got so much bandwidth on this crappy website

im gonna use all the bandwidth i paid for with the donations necessary to be having this convo with you in the cloud bitch. i figure i have at least 100 bad posts left in me before i have to donate some more via the ban me thread.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
jurassic park: they never actually travelled back in time to the jurassic era its all a cheap parlor trick using cutting edge genetics research and billions of dollars; m night shyamalan plays one of the primary investors of ingen

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
carrie (original version not the remake): full frontal nudity in the girls locker room only 2 minutes into the movie :vince:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Comic Book Movies: all complete garbage spend your money and time doing literally anything else

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
inferno: this is not actually hellraiser:inferno you rented the wrong movie and ruined the theme of movie night

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip - you're a stupid idiot who should pull a Cobain as soon as you exit the theater

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Heavy Rain - the fat old guy is the murderer

Beyond: Two Souls - the spirit is your twin who died in the womb

Indigo Prophecy - stupid bullshit happens and then there's weird insect and you make out w/ the cop lady for some reason

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
karate kid: a boy from new jersey continuously picks fights with and gets his rear end kicked by the boyfriend of a girl he is trying to get with that is obviously still in a relationship

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lost: they were all dead the whole time lol :smug:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Jurassic World- Raptor teams up with the T Rex to kill the Super dinosaur. I'm not kidding that's what actually happened.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors: literally nothing makes sense but you'll feel like it does. also alternate dimensions, morphogenetic fields, and child trafficking.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Undertale - the big bad's actually a cool guy but if you spare him the flower tries to kill you. if you do the pacifist run, then the flower turns out to be the big bad guy's son and you have to fight him and talk to all your friends like the anime loving dinosaur

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Jurassic World- Raptor teams up with the T Rex to kill the Super dinosaur. I'm not kidding that's what actually happened.
this was a kickass scene IMO

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Go Go Nippon! My First Trip to Japan - creepy weeaboo goes to Japan and then pervs on the girls who let him stay over for the trip. also some trivia and google maps and anime pantie shots.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HuniePop: you gently caress every girl in the game as well as the goddess of love and an alien

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
LISA: The Painful RPG - You murder hundreds of people to save Buddy but she hates and you die miserable and alone

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
LISA: The Joyful - Buddy's a dick for some stupid loving reason and is worse then painful

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this was a kickass scene IMO: in the end it turns out that symbolic was wrong and it was not a good scene

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Nidhogg - you get eaten by a worm

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Borderlands 2: Handsome Jack kills Roland and imprisons Lilith after you kill Angel

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - you're actually playing a guy who acts like he's big boss but he's not and really, wtf's the point of all this poo poo then???

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

this was a kickass scene IMO: in the end it turns out that symbolic was wrong and it was not a good scene
i like me some dinosaur mortal kombat

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Deadly Premonition - The sherrif is the killer

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Broenheim posted:

Nidhogg - you get eaten by a worm

!!!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Downwell - you go down a well to save your cat

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
To The Moon - the guy's memories were repressed because he got hit by a car and forgot about the girl who loved, but falls in love w/ her anyways, but doesn't know that he wants to go to the moon because he promised her that. Then, he dies but he gets to go to the moon with his sweet heart.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Planet of the Apes - the planet is earth

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Dota 2 - Radiant/Dire win

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah

gnarlyhotep posted:

god dammit star wars

i wish this was my username

iron man spoiler: he is a dick but it is funny sometimes

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Counter-Strike Global Offensive: Dreamhack Cluj-Napoca 2015 major tournament - EnVyUs beat Natus Vincere 2-0

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Long Live the Queen - you keep dying until you can finally make out w/ a lady and get the achievement

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Broenheim posted:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - you're actually playing a guy who acts like he's big boss but he's not and really, wtf's the point of all this poo poo then???
its all about that moment in the helicopter cutscene after you blow up the robot where Kaz and Fake Snake are just at the precipice of a passionate kiss thus answering the MGS question of whether love can blossom on the battlefield

other than that the mgs series is really about the wacky adventures of its main character: ocelot

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
World of Warcraft - Good guy tries to save the world, get corrupted. Repeat.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Peace Walker - you gently caress Kaz in a box

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Any Metal Gear Game - They made a metal gear/thing that's like a metal gear but isnt

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Metal Gear Solid 2 - Metal Gear Solid 1, but with Raiden

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
Peace Walker: you naked wrestle Kaz in the shower while a teen girl named after peace looks on

Broenheim posted:

Any Metal Gear Game - They made a metal gear/thing that's like a metal gear but isnt
Finally a true Bathtub Gear to surpass Toilet Gear!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pokémon - your rival is the Elite Four Champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Smash Bros - Now you have to fight crazy hand!!!!

• Locked thread