Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
SuperBowl XLII: Giants beat the undefeated Patriots in one of the best NFL games ever played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

I said spoilers not dumb poo poo

we only got so much bandwidth on this crappy website

im gonna use all the bandwidth i paid for with the donations necessary to be having this convo with you in the cloud bitch. i figure i have at least 100 bad posts left in me before i have to donate some more via the ban me thread.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Comic Book Movies: all complete garbage spend your money and time doing literally anything else

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lost: they were all dead the whole time lol :smug:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Jurassic World- Raptor teams up with the T Rex to kill the Super dinosaur. I'm not kidding that's what actually happened.

i watched this movie on a plane recently. it was barely even good enough to keep my attention when i had literally nothing else to do on a 9 hour flight.

seriously. i watched trainwreck w/amy schumer and lebron james or whatever after that and it was more entertaining. jurassic world was a pile of doo-doo especially because i had just watched the original a few months earlier so the contrast was still pretty fresh in my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Metroid: at the end of the game it is revealed that Samus Aran is a M2F trans woman

• Locked thread