Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Interstellar - Matthew McConaughey's character is also the ghost from the beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip - you're a stupid idiot who should pull a Cobain as soon as you exit the theater

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors: literally nothing makes sense but you'll feel like it does. also alternate dimensions, morphogenetic fields, and child trafficking.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Jurassic World- Raptor teams up with the T Rex to kill the Super dinosaur. I'm not kidding that's what actually happened.
this was a kickass scene IMO

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HuniePop: you gently caress every girl in the game as well as the goddess of love and an alien

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Borderlands 2: Handsome Jack kills Roland and imprisons Lilith after you kill Angel

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

this was a kickass scene IMO: in the end it turns out that symbolic was wrong and it was not a good scene
i like me some dinosaur mortal kombat

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Counter-Strike Global Offensive: Dreamhack Cluj-Napoca 2015 major tournament - EnVyUs beat Natus Vincere 2-0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pokémon - your rival is the Elite Four Champion

• Locked thread