Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
That pretty much sums it up. Kunsan sucked. Koreans suck, and most of their women are ugly without pounds of caked on makeup.

It's been a few weeks since I saw this, and I think I'm going to go back and see it again and see if I like it more or less. Probably more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I imagine South Korea as some desolate lovely frozen tundra in the winter like North Dakota all built around this centralized facade of urban wealth and tech (Seoul)

My experience with Korea is pulling in to Pusan after USFK declared Korea to be a dry country. So an entire carrier + airwing gets off the ship, realizes that Pusan is a shithole not worth being sober in, and goes back to the ship to watch pirated movies for the rest of the port call. The looks on the bar owners' faces when they saw all the sailors walk past their doors and then go home was just tragic.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

We flew in and spent a night there up in some mountains

They said it was the dead of summer and I didn't need my sleeping system

It was cold (cue Korea is cold chat in Star Wars thread)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

loving sea and anchor pulling into Korea was something like 6 hours of standing on the forecastle in sub 40 degree rain.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Haha see like I've never really experienced cold rain. Every place I've been with rain it was tropical or rain just usually meant the temp went up a bit

God that sounds poo poo

A port in any cold place sounds poo poo

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdsc4Q4R2k

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

that dude should put a shirt on

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Beanie Jr & I were just at the Disney store & he's looking at this huge Kylo Ren figure. Some dude in probably his 50s walks up and says in a whisper, "Kylo Ren wants to be the new Darth Vader but he's got nothing on Vader."

We just turned and left

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Beanie Jr & I were just at the Disney store & he's looking at this huge Kylo Ren figure. Some dude in probably his 50s walks up and says in a whisper, "Kylo Ren wants to be the new Darth Vader but he's got nothing on Vader."

We just turned and left

:stare:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
And that's why I steer clear of anything Disney. People who are into Disney... something's not right, up there.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
A friend and his wife go to Disney every year. They do that whole 24 hour straight thing, all the packages or whatever other bullshit they sell. They have no children.

As a kid I'd flip between WB cartoons and Disney and I just instantly knew that anyone who liked Disney was a loving idiot.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I'd come home from school and sit down to watch the wb afternoon, daily alternating between Batman:TAS and Superman. Best cartoon lineup ever, maybe gargoyles came close.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Gargoyles was cool, Tailspin was supercool, anything beyond that is pushing the boundaries.

e- It was hard growing up in the 80's with cartoons being as badass as they were and then making the transition to 90's cartoons. Luckily I turned 13 in 1993, found weed and girls and didn't have to suffer through most of it.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
I have fun in Korea, but it peaks at about five days. After that I just want to get the gently caress out. The countryside is beautiful though.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

ManMythLegend posted:

I have fun in Korea, but it peaks at about five days. After that I just want to get the gently caress out. The countryside is beautiful though.

So like pretty much when you start getting the shakes after you wake up, before your first nooner beer.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Arrath posted:

I'd come home from school and sit down to watch the wb afternoon, daily alternating between Batman:TAS and Superman. Best cartoon lineup ever, maybe gargoyles came close.

turtles and gi joe were better

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rad Lieutenant posted:

We just turned and left

You gotta remember that dude in his 50s was our age if not younger when star wars first came out. This is a a dream come true to a lot of them.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

You gotta remember that dude in his 50s was our age if not younger when star wars first came out. This is a a dream come true to a lot of them.

that doesn't excuse being a loving creeper to a stranger and their child

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Well, if he was just sneaking up and whispering it, yeah.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I hate strangers who talk to me in public like I would care one way or another if they hadn't woken up that morning and decided against suicide.

Like there's social norms for a goddam reason. I had some weirdo in his 40s come up to my gf and I while we were looking at movie in Target the other day to ask me what I thought of a possible shoot out between Border patrol and the Mexican mafia. I tried to be polite at first with an "I don't know" but then he kept talking and I could see my gf getting anxious so I just looked him dead in the eye and said "I also don't give a poo poo, now please leave us alone".

That said I had a 60 year old black cowboy who sounded like James Earl Jones had been taught the English language by Sam Elliot whom I had never met in my life start chatting to me in the checkout line for groceries a month or two back and he was delightful and I would vote to make that guy the loving god-emperor. I also got a lottery ticket on the way home because I've lived in the South and Southwest for decades and never met a black cowboy. It was like seeing a unicorn

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mr. Nice! posted:

Well, if he was just sneaking up and whispering it, yeah.

This is exactly what he did.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Creepy pedo/weirdo, creepy autistic weirdo, or both.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mike-o posted:

Creepy pedo/weirdo, creepy autistic weirdo, or both.

Star Wars fan pretty much covers it.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
theres a kid at work who is super into star wars poo poo and he tried ranting about the new one when i said i had seen it then i was like yo calm down son. then i asked him if he liked the prequels which he confirmed and i just laughed at him. im 95% sure hes got the tism

also, i found this stupid poo poo on imgur while uploading some other garbage today

some kind of germanic roman centurion jedi what the gently caress

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

man the old EU was weird

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

man the old EU was weird

No a lizard horse gargoyle jedi master is perfectly appropriate for the aesthetic established by the movies

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Hmmmm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvv-Yib1Xg

Some poo poo going on there, inside job for sure!!!\

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Spacman posted:

Hmmmm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvv-Yib1Xg

Some poo poo going on there, inside job for sure!!!\

gently caress!

Wake up, sheeple!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Lightsabers can't melt blasteel doors.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Naked Bear posted:

Lightsabers can't melt blasteel doors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ncU7Anau-8

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
I''m pretty sure after years of reading tom clancy I have it clocked.

Vader was a deep type quaduple agent handled by ben kenobi, who simultaniously single handedly held the rebal alliance together. They finally had enough dirt against grand moff tarkin to leverage him into turning and extract him via the Falcon and his family via submarine.

Kenobi faked vaders death and was handed back to the embassy while Vader was buried on endor with a 21 gun salute with his three times hero of the soviet union medals.

Suck it Putin!

Spacman fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jan 25, 2016

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012
http://www.theskeletonblog.com/2015/05/droid-baby.html

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
If some random young girl turns up on my private island where I am rocking a beard and smoking weed after saving the galaxy twice she better have more than a plaintive look and my service weapon.

I want a paternity test.

e: https://youtu.be/Yw57CRiTxzw?t=348

Spacman fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Feb 4, 2016

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

nsfw http://imgur.com/a/BwqSY

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

That's a very attractive woman.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

yowza

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Hello, Rey.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Click the username on reddit, apparently the woman hosts her own nudie store on her own subreddit and etc. etc.

Sort of brings the excitement down a little bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Does her entrepreneurial spirit dissuade future erections?!

• Locked thread