Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite arc?
The Hunter Exam
Heaven's Arena
Yorknew City
Greed Island
The Chimera Ants
The 13th Hunter Chairman Election
View Results

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I love the weird tone whiplash this show gave me. One episode will be "Kurapika kidnaps, interrogates, and murders someone" and it's immediately followed by "Gon and Killua on Antique Roadshow". Does Kurapika ever come back in the manga? Is there enough of a continuation to the manga for him to show up? I was kind of hoping he'd show up when Leorio resurfaced but I guess he's spent the last three story arcs glaring mournfully at this phone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Speaking of Meleoron, God's Alibi and God's Accomplice are amazing superpower names. I love all the bizarre nen powers everyone comes up with (Knuckle: defeating his foes with the power of compound interest), or using fairly straightforward ones in clever ways. Like, how much mileage does Hisoka get out of friggin' Bungee Gum?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Man we've all seen that chart. Luffy's going to find One Piece before we get enough new chapters to finish the next plot arc.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Any show that manages to make me feel bad for the horrific cat-person, we one we saw earlier physically rooting around in people's brains, the one who controls meat-puppets, that's some good show.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
He decided not to go after his mom, though, so the tape self-destructed. (Honestly that trick with the tape was the worst. Heaven help if Gon paused the tape so he could write it down or if he wanted to hear it again or anything! Noooo let's let the whole thing erase itself!)

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
On one hand, they have phones, on the other hand they have characters who spend entire plot arcs staring at their phone in a dark corner instead of seeing their friend in the hospital, Kurapika

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Shalnark's baby face freaks me the hell out. He's twenty-four! Like, I know its anime and that's how anime works but I feel like his head doesn't match his body.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Well, he got punched once, that was pretty cool of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
On the other hand, Bisky has a sexy massage therapist. She's a nen master but she chooses back rubs as her special power.