Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
jacking off to the ladies in their underware in the SEARS catalog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Sphinxster posted:

It's been a long time since I fingered anyone.

Unrelated but google gave me

u probably finger ur own butthole lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I wonder .... whowas the first person to post the n word online

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
do you guys ever wonder if hermoine from harry potter ever said the n word?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Noone mentioned DLL Hell and WinRot yet? I used to have a backup of a last working windows configuration with all the DLLs, on many, many floppies. Pretty much the whole System directory. This was particularly bad on Win3.1, but Win95 wasn't immune to it anyway and 95 was suspectible to WinRot - I had to reinstall windows 95 every few weeks because the system would get frustratingly bogged down and slow (ninja edit): oh and running win95 on a 486 with 8 megs of ram was "wonderful".

thats just an urban legend, idiot

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lincoln posted:

Re: Mark Hamill in Wing Commander:

How in the world did you leave out Ginger Lynn

thats just an urban legend, idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Hi thread and welcome to your new home in PYF! Please be aware that while chatting/empty-quoting/single emoticon/etc replies are all a-okay here hatespeech, flaming, and the like are not. Thanks and have fun!

Is requesting that a fellow poster "suck your drat balls" considered hate speech? asking for a friend :ohdear: